CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Accepting ideas on what the name of my smurf should be.

Currently leaning towards "Upvotes plz"

I'll have you know I've been grinding Super Fiesta and Warzone Turbo all morning in preparation.

WatchuMeanWatchuMean or just Watchu Mean if that doesnt fit.
  • Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'll have you know I've been grinding Super Fiesta and Warzone Turbo all morning in preparation.

Wait for bracket to release and then all 4 of you make spoof names off whichever pro team you hopefully match against.

• Upvote (+1) 3

MemeLordPhD

MEMEnto

Eh2Brute

GreenArrowJunkie

GifsForDays

GibusTheMemes

PeterDanklage

TBLovesMeMemes

ForumFamous

Zyos vs Crate

LethulFace

NoIntelJustMemes

HCSThreadOG

• Upvote (+1) 1

does anyone know why people just get kicked from games in arena? and why does it take 30 elo if you just randomly get lagged out? because i was just destroying and i got kicked out of no where and now im down 30 elo for what was going to be an easy win

also got banned for it

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wait for bracket to release and then all 4 of you make spoof names off whichever pro team you hopefully match against.

Winner 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Sick montage. Doesn't matter what team Spartan's on i'll always be a fan. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

does anyone know why people just get kicked from games in arena? and why does it take 30 elo if you just randomly get lagged out? because i was just destroying and i got kicked out of no where and now im down 30 elo for what was going to be an easy win

also got banned for it

You lose elo for quitting, so when you lag out it treats it as you "quitting", so you get the appropriate sanction. I don't see how they can't implement a system where if someone lags out the game can detect it. Hearthstone has a similar system. Why not halo?

• Upvote (+1) 1

First time I've been excited for an AM team. I hope this team puts in the hours.

• Upvote (+1) 5

The tournament is live now at twitch.tv/eglxhalo!

Sorry for any delay guys! But the tournament is running excellently and no complaints so far! Bracket can be viewed at Challonge.com/EGLxHaloOpen

• Upvote (+1) 2

LOL 

This one.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

The tournament is live now at twitch.tv/eglxhalo!

Sorry for any delay guys! But the tournament is running excellently and no complaints so far! Bracket can be viewed at Challonge.com/EGLxHaloOpen

which team is fear's?

TB Tournament predictions:

1. Meme Team

2. OpTic

:simms:

You're not giving CLG enough credit. They took 2 games off us last night

• Upvote (+1) 6

Yeah I'd love to see some pics from the EGLx set up. 

Also so hyped Kampy is competing,well known streamers like him are a great way to bring more coverage to the AM's.

Fears team is Shark Squad

@@Vivi were having very minor tech difficulties on stream which will be resolved shortly. The tournament itself is going amazingly though. Games are running and the brackets are going well! Players are happy and its a complete nostalgia trip of open events

• Upvote (+1) 4

I got an accidental pre release screening of Spartans montage yesterday, and I've been wanting to talk about it but I also told @@Spartan that I wouldnt. I knew the reaction would be insane, it's honestly one of the best I've seen from a Pro in a while, and def the best Pro H5 montage out so far. Good shit to all of those involved!

• Upvote (+1) 5

Montage was great Tyler, I feel like H5 montages could really tip the scale on what we have seen in the past. The fast paced movement allow for some nasty multi kills and keep you entertained longer, as to why your montage didn't seem as long as it was.

Thanks Eric :D 

• Upvote (+1) 3

That mean you can view others films?

Yes, directly from the game history on Waypoint.

Such a great tool.