CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Anyone know what teams are invited this weekends online qualifier and how it is going to be run. Also do we know timings of the matches ant things like that?

These teams excluding CLG and EG could possibly be invited. Note: Not all teams are confirmed so we are updating the list as we learn.

• Upvote (+1) 2

For the lads in Spartan's stream you can thank me for the little teaser of the tage :kappa: 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Can I just give a shoutout to @@Kables? When he first announced that he was going to be doing /r/ProHaloVods I didnt see the point at first. I thought, "Whats the point if I can just go to my twitch following and look up the rebroadcast myself". However, the way they're organized in that subreddit (with links to timestamps for when each game starts) makes it easier on me to see exactly the gametypes and maps I wanna see without having to skip around in a rebroadcast. Props, man, keep doing you!

Dudes a legend

• Upvote (+1) 4

These teams excluding CLG and EG could possibly be invited. Note: Not all teams are confirmed so we are updating the list as we learn.

Based on these teams and knowing zero about what kind of pools and bracket they are going to have I'll predict that:

RNG, Nv, Liquid, Optic, Clown Fiesta, E6, ALG, and Ogre 2's squad make it to the Lan.

Should be a real fun day of games!

But for real Meme Team Dream Team needs 1 for tomorrows 4v4. You can goose every game, we will to. Need to register quick!

• Upvote (+1) 3

But for real Meme Team Dream Team needs 1 for tomorrows 4v4. You can goose every game, we will to. Need to register quick!

Put me in coach. Lets have some fun.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I nominate myself again. I've never hung out with forums kids. I want to fit in.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

No way Jeff got a team... Happy for him.

• Upvote (+1) 1