CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Thought you said you were teaming with two pros and 1 ammy?

This is correct. 2 Pro Players & 1 AM

You need the raw photo?

I don't know your skills but you should work with Halo5arena to make an App for Google play/Apple shit if your good enough even work with Fantasy on an Xbox app to include it all.

Nah just grabbed one from a twitter banner. Also I think Halo 5 arena is flourishing quite well without me lol

I know this isn't the thread for this but anyone know how much people normally charge to edit a montage? Montages are harder than GIFs :kappa: 

This is a question I ask myself all the time when I read posts here - much more so in the General Halo 5 Thread cesspool.  Every time I read the posts i think of the South Park episode....

"Everything is shit"

hqdefault.jpg

Well if we right out just quit playing the game and not giving a shit then what would happen with the next iteration of the game? The cycle would continue. I just want Halo to be great again. I read these forums and don't get how people continue to settle for mediocre gameplay. I want Halo to have longevity like the first 3 had and not have it's population drop off a year into it's life cycle.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I know this isn't the thread for this but anyone know how much people normally charge to edit a montage? Montages are harder than GIFs :kappa:

1 meme per minute

• Upvote (+1) 2

you can ask for all red rep

some people do it because they don't care for rep

it's essentially opting out

Hmm...

@@CyReN @@Saucey Can I have black bars?  Black bars would be sickk.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Trust this man, this is his area of expertise. This man has been called out by the likes of Mikwen, Lethul and snakebite just to name a few.

There is no one in this community that I would trust more than @@Igs cubanex  in regards to how to be called out by a pro. 

Except for possibly @@W0uld.

eh, i messed up with the ELV stuff, other times were actually backed up with stats and information. I fessed up. My man @lgscubanex  just goes IN with no regrets.

tumblr_n1071r2GpZ1qaho1po5_250.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

Ouch those final 8 games were rough.....

I really hope 2gre's Team can make it to the Pro League, I'd hate to see him hang up the sticks if he doesn't.

read bottom up. The tie is at the bottom, so the first 8 were rough

eh, i messed up with the ELV stuff, other times were actually backed up with stats and information. I fessed up. My man @lgscubanex  just goes IN with no regrets.

tumblr_n1071r2GpZ1qaho1po5_250.gif

Just joking (sorry i thought I made it obvious, meant no offense)

Just joking (sorry i thought I made it obvious, meant no offense)

ily Smee <3

• Upvote (+1) 1