CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Your post makes no sense in the context of the post you are replying to.

Yeah, thought he said bad instead of good and wanted to make a bad joke. Edited it expressing my opinion.

So, despite that slow start for CLG, which I expect considering their competition the past few weeks and RNGs great start (amazing start, tbh) CLG went 9-1 after the first 3 games. 

CLG vs RNG scrims are now at 20-6. 

Other teams that gave CLG a 9-4 result are E6 and Liquid. 

We have some top tier competition in the top 5 boys. Gonna be a great next few months. 

My biggest issue w/ RNG right now is communication and the mental game. Easily one of the worst mental game in the top 5 teams. I feel like their at each others throats a bit too much and some resentment kicks in (after some losses, typically at the later stages of scrims). I also think the difference in communication between CLG and RNG is night and day. They play very hectic MENTALLY (their hectic play is good in-game but not w/in comms). 

Also, if it hasn't already been said, Commonly is one of the best players in the game. Penguin is also reallllllly good. Really liked watching them tonight.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Alex Goldenboy just said he's considering taking a break from casting Halo. That stinks- I think the entire community was a little hard on him and not aware of the intricacies of casting and what goes into successfully casting an event, delivering info to new viewers to the game, and more. It's a shame.

That sucks. I do feel a lot of people were hard on him. He's been trying for a long time to help Halo and it's clear he's passionate about it, he's just busy doing his actual job most of the time. I'd like to see him continue casting, he just needs an analytical caster with him.

• Upvote (+1) 2

ninja:" we showed what we are capable of, im really excited to keep practicing" 

note: before he ended the stream he said "no one get off" assuming he wants to go over film.

RNG has been a team for like 3/4 weeks and have been playing very well only losing 2 scrims to the world champs CLG. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Alex Goldenboy just said he's considering taking a break from casting Halo. That stinks- I think the entire community was a little hard on him and not aware of the intricacies of casting and what goes into successfully casting an event, delivering info to new viewers to the game, and more. It's a shame.

It is totally unfair - all the negative reception he has been receiving is unwarranted. He is one of if not the top caster of Halo who honestly loves the game and the community. He only wants the best for it and the fact that the community is making him consider taking a break is pathetic. OBVIOUSLY anyone can improve in anything that they do, but the way people approached addressing this to Goldenboy was way too harsh. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Which means Lifestyle is off of Soul Blue? T2, Firebird, Chaser, Blakerz?

No player is currently with Soul Blue officially as of yet 

Anyone remember the Naded and Str8 Sick duo in the beginning of H2A on Str8 Rippin?! Super pumped for this.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Str8 Sick? Have to admit I didn't see that coming.

• Upvote (+1) 3