CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Holy fuck this is depressing to read :(

Poor FiS, but it'll be all the better for him as a person in the long run.

Sand volleyball sounds fucking amazing right now.

he still plays tho

he still plays tho

After reading that it implies he wouldn't, surprised he still is after posting something like that.

Victory just now said on stream that "I think this is the end of Fis" and went on to talk about how he didn't even try to get a team for the roster lock.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Victory just now said on stream that "I think this is the end of Fis" and went on to talk about how he didn't even try to get a team for the roster lock.

:tear:  yup

Any update on FiS? I feel as though things have been quiet for him even though he improved greatly. 

• Upvote (+1) 9

Both VicX and Towey have implied that he was done pursuing a pro career in Halo.

Fuck, FeelsBadMan

I'm torn up about this :/

He was genuinely good and the missteps w/ how 343 ran the Online Qualifiers fucked him all along. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

clg has to be like 500-0 after a replay, Its actually insane how often and swiftly they win after a game has to be started again.

• Upvote (+1) 1

RNG needs to completely disperse (when's roster lock) they're all great players but this team atleast from an outsiders POV doesn't mesh well. They seem to all be doing whatever they feel like with very little teamwork.

• Downvote (-1) 34

I am getting sleepy. Must stay awake for my Intel fix. I need it bad. 

3 hours from now just go to bed lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

So sad that a top 8 player got screwed by online qualifiers to the point he retires. Will definitely miss FiS.

Edit: Just wanted to note that by top 8 player I mean deserving of a top 8 team.

• Upvote (+1) 3

So sad that a top 8 player got screwed by online qualifiers to the point he retires. Will definitely miss FiS.

Edit: Just wanted to note that by top 8 player I mean deserving of a top 8 team.

Don't go around saying things like FiS and Top 8 in the same sentence.. :wutface:  You might hurt someone @TheFloyd  :kappa:

Edit: dammit just noticed you edited... was towards OG post  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

RNG needs to completely disperse (when's roster lock) they're all great players but this team atleast from an outsiders POV doesn't mesh well. They seem to all be doing whatever they feel like with very little teamwork.

Doesn't mesh well? They only lose to CLG LOL.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Spartan said the Org that will be sponsoring "Liquid" should be announced tomorrow. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Don't go around saying things like FiS and Top 8 in the same sentence.. :wutface:  You might hurt someone @TheFloyd  :kappa:

I think he meant like at one point a top 8 player, like H3

Based on what? They are playing CLG close for the most part and outside of CLG haven't dropped a scrim to anyone. But they don't mesh?

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

and with that win i think (correct me if im wrong) CLG has lost 4 games in a scrim for the first time. (maybe liquid took 4 off them? couple weeks ago?)

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Is there somewhere that official rosters will be posted at roster lock?

Not sure if ESL or 343 will post anything. Hopefully the OP of this thread will get updated with the official teams. Would be an easy news story as well.

I think he meant like at one point a top 8 player, like H3

I replied before he edited lol  :mj: