CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Formal joining the best team would be so boring. EG Formal or Optic Formal would shake things up.

• Upvote (+1) 4

RNG looking good so far.

RNG > CLG confirmed.

But wait.... RNG dodged EG.

so.....

EG >RNG>CLG

CLG washed confirmed.

seemed like some questionable plays out of victory that last game, but what do i know.  just seemed like there was a bit of a communication issue there, like he would hesitate or over extend then right when it was too late get a call out to get a reset on a hill.  Seems like something that could be fixed, but what do i know

I feel like you kind of described the flamesword situation as a whole in this one post. Puts OpTic in such a bad position. Either they replace with a maybe on par replacement or they are the scumbags of the halo world for screwing another team over to get a top talent.

If Flame knew that was his last tourney they should have been trying out and looking for a 4th for weeks.  not 3 days.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

When people talk about formal like he is going to or should come back to halo

stop-it-gif-121.gif

I don't think anyone actually thinks he's going to come back (right now anyway).  It's just a dream. 

And the posting about scrim results that mean nothing commence.

It's either OT or OT.

Choose one.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yeah Cam was pushing red nest for some reason after Hamy called reset like 5 times. Then he choked the jump to catwalk.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyway someone like APG makes his way to Optic?

Has history with Maniac and Ace.

Wish Stellur or Spartan would join. 

I actually think APG could be a good move for Optic but not hurt Liquid too much(losing stellur or spartan would really hurt them). APG to Optic and Bubu to Liquid? hnnggg :kappa:  probably won't happened tho. :sad: