CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

even if jimbo could go to optic I would be upset if he did.....I dont want to be in the same fan group as those dweebs

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 53

even if jimbo could go to optic I would be upset if he did.....I dont want to be in the same fan group as those dweebs

Psshhh that's what we all said in the beginning. The Greenwall starts to grow on you.

After watching the Flamesword retires video and seeing the beard as it currently is, how does he kiss a girl? Im not meaning this in a negative way but you cant even see his lips lol

Really hope he returns as a player someday and keeps grinding even tho he isnt competing

• Upvote (+1) 7

After watching the Flamesword retires video and seeing the beard as it currently is, how does he kiss a girl? Im not meaning this in a negative way but you cant even see his lips lol

:apg:  :wutface:  :holmes:

• Upvote (+1) 6

All of a sudden there's analysts everywhere.

I'm a goddamn trendsetter.

correction, Towey/Audley style analysis videos  :smiley:

edit: this was in reference to my previous post

That was a nice video from Mr. Sword

And CLG vs RNG hypu scrim

ye keep downvoting me. my original account is older than most of yours and im probably one of the only people to have a team beyond hoodie here....which i bought 3 years ago

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 81

Optic needs to look at foreigners for sure. Seduce is clearly really good and so is Jimbo. I'm sure other ones are good too, like Kimbo.

not sure if posted, not much new stuff but he says he's gonna do those towey-style analysis of optics gameplay

I hope he does guest casting like Towey too.

• Upvote (+1) 1

ye keep downvoting me. my original account is older than most of yours and im probably one of the only people to have a team beyond hoodie here....which i bought 3 years ago

WxROy1e.png

• Upvote (+1) 7

this is the true og.

we are not worthy

• Upvote (+1) 4

Wow you're so cool.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I didn't know that being on the forums longer than some people means that  you aren't  stupid?

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

There's no time for optic to grab a foreign kid unless they are already here or have their visa situation figured out.

This is worse than your other post.

And that one was pretty bad. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

You guys better respek his name!!

He has a hoodie.

• Upvote (+1) 5