CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Our Roster lock is Sunday.

Epsilon Batchford

Any other decision and I'll be super sad.

Pls make it happen, thanks.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Have you guys posted anything on what led to this decision? If so where can I find it? If not care to explain here?

Think when everything is all sorted I'll do a YT video with it all. There is a lot more to it than people have seen and I think the result of it all will surprise people

• Upvote (+1) 6

Damn! Thats unfortunate. Have you guys secured a new fourth yet if Snipe is officially off?

When do your rosters lock?

Is this a joke? Is Snipedrone of Epsilon!? @@Jimbo

Think when everything is all sorted I'll do a YT video with it all. There is a lot more to it than people have seen and I think the result of it all will surprise people

And by the way we do care about EU Halo, especially when it comes to Jimbo and crew.

Keep us posted.

• Upvote (+1) 3

He's better than people give him credit for but this would be more of a lateral movement rather than a step up.

I'm going to have to disagree respectively. Danoxide hasn't been on a team that suits him, and I feel like he's a more individually consistent player than flame. I absolutely believe that he would be the best pickup for optic, save if optic stole a player from CLG/EG, etc...

Personally I hope Danoxide takes Heinz spot on Elevate with str8 sick calm and swift.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

And by the way we do care about EU Halo, especially when it comes to Jimbo and crew.

Keep us posted.

Don't see much posted on about EU which I understand why, not much hype within EU :D 

Hopefully soon we'll give more reason to follow the EU aswell

You'll see new info soon enough  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 6

Don't see much posted on about EU which I understand why, not much hype within EU :D

Hopefully soon we'll give more reason to follow the EU aswell

You'll see new info soon enough :simms:

Maybe because there's not enough posted :p

My interest has grown a lot since worlds. Would love to see more scrim streams.

• Upvote (+1) 1

When FS told hecz over the phone hecz didn't even seem like he knew FS was retiring lol. I don't think they had a plan at all.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Personally I hope Danoxide takes Heinz spot on Elevate with str8 sick calm and swift.

Heinz should never be underestimated. He has a crazy amount of influence on games.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Why do pro teams switch up rosters so often? I noticed this with H3 too. Teams will get together for one event and then if they have a bad placing they just blow up the team. Is individual skill that much more important than teamwork? 

It's going to happen but imo if the next Destiny's multiplayer is anything close to what it is now it's going to be the lowest skill cap fps shooter.

I don't know about that. Just because the majority of destiny's players are fairly casual doesn't mean the games mechanics cannot be competitive. That being said I would anticipate major changes to the game's multiplayer come the next release.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Visa issues, I've tried before :)

umm try harder? jk jk    but seriously

there's a hole in my heart, in the shape of Flamesword's magnificent beard  :mj:

Weekly sandbox changes?

What Destiny are you playing?

Clearly I was being facetious. But Destiny's weapon balancing issues are unparalleled in competitive gaming.