CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Just noticed that Turtle Wax is a sponsor of optic... because gamers want their cars to shine?

fuck it

the most sponsors the better 

Vetoed might be on a team.

+Kephrii's team

+Cloud's team

would put us at 16 teams.

Seen that tweet this morning lol We should be fine then :)

Does anyone have a link to where it says today is the cutoff date for the roster lock?  Going to be making a video on the whole thing and I want to wait until we know the fourth but I also don't want it to be in 4 days when this Intel is cold. 

Damn straight, my car is always waxed.

lmao

Oh and is just me or does Maniac look like he's taking style tips from Dr. Evil with his bandana knot positioned on his forehead?

• Upvote (+1) 1

fuck it

the most sponsors the better 

For sure. I'm surprised old spice or axe hasn't jumped on board, they'd seem a better fit

• Upvote (+1) 1

When you realize that Flamesword retiring from Halo is just preparation for Destiny eSports when Private Matches roll around...

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

• Upvote (+1) 7

Since we're talking about sponsors again.

22e31242327d0c1c8bd9f637b574dcda.png

Edit: Also I don't think liquid is official yet so any of them could potentially leave correct?

• Upvote (+1) 2

For sure. I'm surprised old spice or axe hasn't jumped on board, they'd seem a better fit

It's a great sponsor for OpTic specifically. Have you seen the cars in their garage? Not all sponsorships have to do with the game. It's expanding the brand into new places. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Since we're talking about sponsors again.

22e31242327d0c1c8bd9f637b574dcda.png

Edit: Also I don't think liquid is official yet so any of them could potentially leave correct?

Yes which is why they could say spartans name but not the others

I personally want spartan on optic. But what is wrong with cloud? More of a curiosity question

Vision reminded me of the LCQ and how hype it was having 28k of us cheering Optic on.

Sad to see Flame step down, but if the new Optic steps up and we still see him at events, I'll be super happy for him. 

Respect to Flame, always counted as the underdog and achieved so much in his career as a player. He will be a formidable coach.

I personally want spartan on optic. But what is wrong with cloud? More of a curiosity question

When I talked to @@Spartan on HCS Now he said he did not feel comfortable playing with Optic. He might change his mind. Time will tell. I would like to see him on Optic as well.

• Upvote (+1) 1

When you realize that Flamesword retiring from Halo is just preparation for Destiny eSports when Private Matches roll around...

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

Destiny needs 3 things to be a viable game for esports:

1: Private Matches.

2: The requirement to lock in your load out at the start of a match.

3: A stable sand box (No more weekly sandbox changes).

With Activision owning MLG Destiny sports will happen.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2