CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

That last little section from Flame was pretty emotional  :tear: .  

Now we see who they pick up....

• Upvote (+1) 6

The deadline is tonight... where dat 4th announcement tho...

• Cloud
  • Assault
  • Stellur
  • Randa

are my guesses

The deadline is tonight... where dat 4th announcement tho...

• Cloud
  • Assault
  • Stellur
  • Randa

are my guesses

Manic I think wants Spartan.

• Upvote (+1) 1

wow, times are changing, thanks for a fantastic career Flamesword. I think he is going to be an amazing coach. If anything we have seen how coaches can elevate a teams performance in halo 5. I am SO excited to see what direction Optic Halo goes with their 4th.

Not gonna lie, I don't like this move. FS still has skill and if they just stuck together for at least this season with this team I think they could have worked out the kinks and become a solid T6 team. 

Oh well, GGs Flamesword, and GL

• Upvote (+1) 2

I know this has never happened but it would be sweet after rosters lock if 343 or ESL posted the official teams invited to the online qualifier. Would be pretty sweet.

Not gonna lie, I don't like this move. FS still has skill and if they just stuck together for at least this season with this team I think they could have worked out the kinks and become a solid T6 team. 

Oh well, GGs Flamesword, and GL

Yeah I don't think grinding to maybe be top 6 is what Hecz is looking for.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If Optic can pick up Spartan and Maniac really starts practicing and improving his game knowledge I could see that being a really decent team. That said I don't know if it would be better than the current Liquid roster.

Honestly though, I just really want to see Spartan getting some of that Optic juice like Maniac, the dude is really funny and having access to that massive fanbase would really help him build his own.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Weirdest thing. My allergies started kicking in as Flame announced retirement. #RightInTheFeels

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Hav

Just noticed that Turtle Wax is a sponsor of optic... because gamers want their cars to shine?

If you've seen the cars OpTic has, you would understand why they want them to shine. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Just noticed that Turtle Wax is a sponsor of optic... because gamers want their cars to shine?

Damn straight, my car is always waxed.

Can't wait to come back from work in 6 hours with 20 pages to read

• Upvote (+1) 2