CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If this happens it's going to break the richter scale.

This has no chance of happening

There is no reason for frosty to leave, he gets on with his team, he is on undoubtedly the best team in the game, with 4 of the best players in the game, they are crushing everyone, he doesn't make youTube content, therefore forfeits potential income, this move makes no sense for him at all.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Frostys not leaving CLfuckingG for Optic, lmao.

Probably just a shake up with Optic trying to get new players before lock. If anything they probably asked them to team, but a lot of people "ask" others to team.

Never in a million years.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I mean who honestly thought tj would leave EG for CLG  :lxthul: Halo kids will do anything

• Upvote (+1) 1

I mean who honestly thought tj would leave EG for CLG  :lxthul: Halo kids will do anything

I mean CLG was a T4 team then. This is fucking Optic. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Seems like some members of optic have been asking people to team with them. This seems shady  :weback:

No way Frosty joins optic. I HOPE IT HAPPENS. I NEED TO SEE A STORM.

OMGosh this. Won't happen, CLG scrim performances are unparalleled. The shit storm that would follow, I'd be ok with=]

I mean CLG was a T4 team then. This is fucking Optic. 

Of course, optic is asking, did no one see what happened to them, they were humiliated. Jesus, I'd be looking to change something if that happened to me, but frosty, come on they would have a better chance of getting Neighbour to find some loophole in the 343 contract that would allow him to come back and play.

If teams explode just before the lock it would be a sight to see. Make it happen. Hecz may be sick of having a loosing team and is will to throw some money at players.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Frosty isn't going to leave the most dominant team in Halo right now to join a mid to bottom pro team.

Snakebite "Obviously you guys know that Optic is going to break up"

HOLY FUCKING HELL THERES A STORM A COMING

Snakebite just said that Optic asked Frosty to join Optic last night , he said he is not concerned that Frosty is leaving but thinks it is shady. Also made it seem like Flame is getting dropped. 

Optic: "We're going to stick together for the long haul."

Optic: "Trys to get Frosty to join"

• Upvote (+1) 6

Of course, optic is asking, did no one see what happened to them, they were humiliated. Jesus, I'd be looking to change something if that happened to me, but frosty, come on they would have a better chance of getting Neighbour to find some loophole in the 343 contract that would allow him to come back and play.

Yeah, but when did Optic get shady/cutthroat all of a sudden? Shit doesn't make sense. They even beat E6, and have plenty more time to improve and get better. Naded seemed fine with the situation - even pleasantly surprised, so don't think this is from him. Then Ace/Maniac/FS are all best buds, so this is really weird.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hecz has said that if they don't produce results, he would step in. I'm not saying that that is what happened (especially since SB is saying it may have been Ace and Hitch who asked Frosty/Also I think this version of Optic was better than the last) but it could have been him telling them they need to figure it out.