CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The only streamers I remember are Playit2thelimit or w/e, didn't watch this guy but I think people used to hate on him iirc.

Other than that guy, I remember someone called like Xero or something. He used to stream H3 on jtv and then play movies when he got off Halo. It was chill and made me sign up to the site.

Edit: Now that I think about it.. Didn't some guy with Blain in his gt stream on jtv? For some reason that name rings a bell

haha playit2thelimit. He was a cool enough guy but he would play like 150 games a day and take it super seriously and was still an average 46-49 type of player. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Aren't you the guy trying to be caster???. Never go full ****** bro.

@@W0uld you know you have to stop when @@Igs cubanex is making sense and getting upvoted.

Honestly, man chill out, Elevate deserved their placing, as Rayne said it is not their fault other supposedly better teams underperformed, all they can do is play their game and their opponents and that got them top 4.

If you are really trying to become a caster, you cannot act like this.

EDit: did not realize this was already addressed. Apologies!

• Upvote (+1) 3

@@W0uld you know you have to stop when @@Igs cubanex is making sense and getting upvoted.

Honestly, man chill out, Elevate deserved their placing, as Rayne said it is not their fault other supposedly better teams underperformed, all they can do is play their game and their opponents and that got them top 4.

If you are really trying to become a caster, you cannot act like this.

yeah, i agree. i posted out of ignorance. lessons have be learned.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

at least with EG not scrimming, tonight we will likely see CLG vs RNG pt2. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

We won't be playing for a while apparently, just to get that out there now

Good chance you guys might be playing this Saturday.

:intel:

Is there any money on the line for the upcoming qualifier?  I only ask because what is the incentive to try really hard (to win the qualifier) after getting in the top 4 and qualifying?  Seed?

Some shade being discussed in snakebite's stream.  The words "new jersey" and "they asked the usual" were said.  I could be wrong about the new jersey thing though, that was kind of muffled.  maybe someone got a new jersey, flamesword is in new jersey, idk man.  Apparently the intel isnt that crazy tho

"it should be announced in vision today" probably a troll on that part

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Is there any money on the line for the upcoming qualifier?  I only ask because what is the incentive to try really hard (to win the qualifier) after getting in the top 4 and qualifying?  Seed?

As far as we know, nope. No money and there are no seeds in the Pro League so yeah it'll be pretty much worthless other than bragging rights once they reach Top 4.

does anyone know who this is? dude is playing about 60 games of Swat per day... if he applied that same ridiculous grind to Team Arena maybe he could be pro material.

HO526Ay.png

:wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:

He was one of The Sauna kids..

o god frosty to optic potential lol, im not even trolling thats the thing

If this happens it's going to break the richter scale.

Some shade being discussed in snakebite's stream.  The words "new jersey" and "they asked the usual" were said.  I could be wrong about the new jersey thing though, that was kind of muffled.  maybe someone got a new jersey, flamesword is in new jersey, idk man.  Apparently the intel isnt that crazy tho

"it should be announced in vision today" probably a troll on that part

Flamesword is in the Chicago suburbs at the Optic House, so you can rule that out.

• Downvote (-1) 1

o god frosty to optic potential lol, im not even trolling thats the thing

source? O.o

If this happens it's going to break the richter scale.

snakebite is saying "well i hope i have a team tomorrow... i cant believe aaron and hitch would do try and do that to him"  then "they asked lethul and frosty, me and matt didnt get an invite" then "well when we were going to team with him we had been getting second and we had teamed with mike before, so it makes sense" 

there is a potential optic clg shuffle going on, probably wont be anything tho

Something's happening with optic...

If Randa isn't trolling.  :lxthul:

Context: In Snakebites chat, they mentioned possible intel and eventual roster stuff before it locks tonight.

source? O.o

People are discussing something that happened in snakebite's stream, and people are trying to interpret what they're saying, as they are not mentioning specifics.

• Upvote (+1) 1

OMG that would be  :dank: .

If Frosty went to Optic, who would be dropped for him though? FS coach? Nah  :mj: