CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Id really like to see a Ninja, Vic X, Heinz and APG team

Youve got the chemistry on both sides from teaming and its stacked in veteran ability.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Someone help me my posts aren't going through!!!! Also the possible liquid team of ace, apg, penguin, and commonly would be sick!

Id really like to see a Ninja, Vic X, Heinz and APG team

Youve got the chemistry on both sides from teaming and its stacked in veteran ability.

Ninja and APG dont mesh well. That team will not happen.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Someone help me my posts aren't going through!!!! Also the possible liquid team of ace, apg, penguin, and commonly would be sick!

I know matchmaking means next to nothing but this liquid squad played roughly 15 games in arena without dropping one. I didn't take the time to check who they played but I'd assume it was decent competition seeing as commonly is champion 1. I hope this team forms, there is some great potential and they are off to a good start. Can't wait to see what they can do in some scrims!
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Hoping that APG, Ace, Penguin and Commonly team happen. As well as the basically confirmed El Town, Stellur, UnLegit and Spartan team. I think those two teams plus EG are teams that can really compete at a high level and be more challenging squads for CLG to face. He's a cool guy and I have nothing against him but I still think that the new ALG could find a stronger play then El Town, he's good at the game but I think that team needs a veteran who can help the newer guys and also keep Spartan calm enough to play his best Halo. 

Mikwen/Ola/Rayne is also another team that sounds like its going to be good, If they can find a strong 4th I can see them doing great things too. Maybe steal someone from Denial? 

I'd be shocked if Ninja and Hysteria team - they've had their problems in the past. Ninja needs positive teammates to keep the team from breaking.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I really think Penguin is the main factor in deciding these teams depending on whether he goes to liquid or nV. I also see that affecting whether commonly sticks with liquid or joins RNG for the 4th spot.

So it seems like the general feeling is that Penguin will either end up on nV or this possible Liquid team that Lethul spoke into existence. Is there a reason he hasn't been at least speculatively linked to Ninja/Vic X? Is there some clash of styles/personality there that I'm not aware of?

• Upvote (+1) 1

^^^^

i was looking forward to this

Me too :(

Apparently suspector and snipedown couldn't get on

Can't wait for a rusty as shit EG tonight after Roy and Lunch played Halo Wars all night! (Which was amazing by the way).

I see them struggling tonight against some of these players/teams that have been grinding

• Upvote (+1) 1

Me too :(

Apparently suspector and snipedown couldn't get on

Can't wait for a rusty as shit EG tonight after Roy and Lunch played Halo Wars all night! (Which was amazing by the way).

I see them struggling tonight against some of these players/teams that have been grinding

EG is probably my #1 story line going into hcs season 4

do they bounce back or is the h5 dream over?

• Upvote (+1) 2

It would be crazy to see Hysteria teaming with Ninja again mostly just because of things both of them have said. 

I'd be shocked if Ninja and Hysteria team - they've had their problems in the past. Ninja needs positive teammates to keep the team from breaking.

Why would you be shocked? Ninja has repeatedly gone back to players he's failed with in the past.  This proposed team isn't surprising at all, and in fact makes a lot of sense given Hysteria having long history with both Heinz and Victory.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I feel through the midst of all of these speculated teams, 2gre is lost in the mix. I wonder where he would land. I wonder if optic reached out to him.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why would you be shocked? Ninja has repeatedly gone back to players he's failed with in the past.  This proposed team isn't surprising at all, and in fact makes a lot of sense given Hysteria having long history with both Heinz and Victory.

Recent failure should still be burning. Personalities don't just change, but we'll see.

I feel through the midst of all of these speculated teams, 2gre is lost in the mix. I wonder where he would land. I wonder if optic reached out to him.

2gre is too to himself to be on Optic. Just keeping it real. If he had more of a public personality he'd be great but he's never been a "personality" like Flamesword or Ninja. He dose not sell himself, he just plays

• Upvote (+1) 7

I feel through the midst of all of these speculated teams, 2gre is lost in the mix.

How can that be? I was guaranteed by all the experts on here that he's the same player he's always been! Still a super elite duper player! The GOAT! 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 5

Maybe they all believe that Heinz is the difference maker. We won't know until they scrim. Unless Hysteria's internet has improved tenfold, picking him up for the online Pro League is still very risky. LANsteria>>>>>Online Hysteria.

2gre is too to himself to be on Optic. Just keeping it real. If he had more of a public personality he'd be great but he's never been a "personality" like Flamesword or Ninja. He dose not sell himself, he just plays

I totally agree. Just curious as to where he lands. Cause as it currently looks, he may not be on that ninja team anymore. Going to be exciting to see.

How can that be? I was guaranteed by all the experts on here that he's the same player he's always been! Still a super elite duper player! The GOAT!

I agree with you, I was just wondering where he may end up.