CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Someone please post something that is meme/gif worthy. I'm at work and it's slow, need something to do.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Someone please post something that is meme/gif worthy. I'm at work and it's slow.

So selfish. Why don't you give us memes?

• Upvote (+1) 3

So selfish. Why don't you give us memes?

Reading comprehension dude! I'm trying to, just have nothing worthy to execute. BaneSimms, nadedAnkles, and ninjaINTELBOMB yesterday was solid.

• Upvote (+1) 4

@@ATP I disagree w/ finding the term "brain dead" offensive but nothing good will come of me arguing the point. I'm sorry that you find this place too toxic. There is a feature to ignore users b/c on the whole I think this place isn't that bad.

I love this place, just got temporarily triggered lol.

This is highly overdramatic, let it go dude

Someone inject this man with pure memes fast please, we're losing him

We good fam

tktNmzb.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So it seems realistically Penguin is considering the following teams:

Mikwen, Pistola, Rayne

Ace, APG, Commonly

Hope he ends up on nV. Allows him to stick with Rayne and both Mikwen and Ola have the experience (and obviously the ability) to complement them. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

Reading comprehension dude! I'm trying to, just have nothing worthy to execute. BaneSimms, nadedAnkles, and ninjaINTELBOMB yesterday was solid.

Don't ever come into this thread asking for memes while being too lazy to supply some yourself again. Next time it happens I'll have you banned for 3 days.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Don't ever come into this thread asking for memes while being too lazy to supply some yourself again. Next time it happens I'll have you banned for 3 days.

:apg: can't tell if trolling...

• Upvote (+1) 4

:apg: can't tell if trolling...

anyone notice how this guy hasn't posted since this?

that's what happens when you test me.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Oh and Rayne, Ola and I are a team of 3 as of right now. Waiting for Penguin to run with options and decide before we move forward and look for other options.

Good luck! My boy Tim has put a lot of work into this game, solid pick up IMO. I'm excited for this team, as long as you and Ola put in the hours should easily be a contender.

Nah don't worry about that, the Naded thing def seems realistic and more likely. The 4th is a big question mark though and will make or break that whole team. 

This is so real

God tier shitposting went on here last night and I missed it all. I suppose that's what I get for somehow sleeping until 15:30.  :simms:

Notable MM teams from last night, hopefully it'll get this thread back in the right direction:

Ninja, VicX, Hysteria, Heinz

Randa, MmmJoe, Danoxide, Dxs Exemplify

Prototype, Str8 Sick, Nemassist, Swift Kill

T2, FiS, Lifestyle

Chaser, Arkanum, Aries, TireIron

• Upvote (+1) 7

As much as I don't want an H2A Cloud9 2.0, Hysteria may be the only guy left that fits the power weapon selfish role @@TiberiusAudley talked about for this RNG squad.

Hysteria was on TL with Ninja just before TL shuffled the roster and there was seemingly no issues so hopefully if that roster sticks, it ends up working out.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Notable MM teams from last night, hopefully it'll get this thread back in the right direction:

Randa, MmmJoe, Danoxide, Dxs Exemplify

Prototype, Str8 Sick, Nemassist, Swift Kill

T2, FiS, Lifestyle

Chaser, Arkanum, Aries, TireIron

im actually interested in the t2 squad if they could pick up a solid 4th. i thought gary was pretty good and fis is good if he puts the time in. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

So did the Ogre 2 and Victory X reunion not pan out? I'm out of the loop.

Nothing was ever set in stone. RNG was trying out at least 4 people just like 2gre is trying out different teams. They all want to make a more calculated decision unlike what they had to do last Rostermania.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Dank memes for dank memes BB