CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

OLA is definitly back I don't care what anyone says, he is a top player in this game, he has made so many clutch plays this tourney.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Not really impressed with eg tbh, and the dickriding from the commentators is only setting them up to be overrated the minute pro league starts.

Nv looks to be the most improved team so far. E6 and optic have work to do.

• Downvote (-1) 6

While Optic did great against E6, I think it's very important those guys get on a normal sleeping schedule. Nothing will fuck up your game faster than having a brain not operating at full capacity.

• Upvote (+1) 1

the conclusions people are jumping to based on a 4-team tournament are absurd

we'll know "who's back" and which teams can contend for top 2-3 soon enough, but not after this tournament

this optic/nv series looks to be a fun one, and if nv comes out on top, can't wait to see them get another crack at eg

• Upvote (+1) 2

Roy said he's always wondered what it would be like to team with Royal 2 and Snakebite.

No guarantee that combo would work, though. 

I think you could pair Royal 2 and Snakebite with any combination of pros and they'd be top 4 at worst.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think you could pair Royal 2 and Snakebite with any combination of pros and they'd be top 4 at worst.

probably a safe assumption

you look at casters in games like counter strike,league of legends, and all of fgc.......and then you look at halo....our casters literally have no idea what they are talking about.....at least a good handful of them

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Optic Gaming needs to look at the bright side of life. At least they didn't get last place.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Elumnite is definitely the the xfactor for this team, he is directing NV in this strongholds, telling them how many need to go where, where they need to focus etc

My first ever accidental neg.  :mj:

No worries man