CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

He is right though.

@@GoldenboyFTW  again: "you don't want Roy with camo, he will make you pay for it"

Man you don't want any enemy with camo, what is this bullshit

he was referring to goldenboy saying "commonly didn't fit eg's playstyle because he wasn't aggressive like suspector"  or something along those lines. 

EDIT: hamy already addressed it, SORRY 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've decided if I could have any halo 5 team it'd be Royal 2, Spartan, Roy, Snakebite

Roy said he's always wondered what it would be like to team with Royal 2 and Snakebite.

No guarantee that combo would work, though. 

My brother hasn't watched Halo in a good while watched the first few games of the tournament with bumbling over stats and just straight up said "what the fuck are they even talking about". Modern viewers are too savvy to just listen to people talk at you endlessly.

It's a hard pill to swallow, even if it's not entirely their fault (bigger scene, more tournaments, more casting exp).

I think I can sympathise with the casters to a certain extent. The halo caster interface doesn't have an overview of the map showing where each player is as far as I can remember. Halos is a heavily team-oriented game and the casters are most of the time having to tell what is going on from just one guy's view; this means they're restricted to saying very general statements since they can't easily analyze whole team pushes/movements. Even being able to see where players are through walls you are still restricted to where that player's POV is aimed at. I struggle to see what else they can say without being a coach or a current pro player.

I don't own halo 5 and have never played halo at a competitive level and it frustrates me that most of the time I have a limited idea of what is going on in these tournament matches. Shit like flag caps being missed in almost every CTF game pisses me off to no end.

Are these the loser's finals gametypes? The first two are brutal for OpTic, but the rest are some of their better gametypes. It would be a pretty hype series against nv with with these gametypes.

EG is simply outplaying and outplaying OpTic. Barely seen OpTic take many power ups or power weapons. Also EG looks really good but not we can beat CLG good.

Outplaying AND outplaying? At the same time???

Damnnn.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I wish I could say OpTic rebounded from that Coli Slayer, I wish I could say that.

That was just an absolute demolishing from EG. No prisoners taken, and it was actually physically painful to watch as someone lowkey rooting for OpTic.