CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I need a bracket, is there a challonge link or something.  Just stumbled into this tourney.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That was decimation on a level that is RARELY seen. All I can say is wow.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I need a bracket, is there a challonge link or something.  Just stumbled into this tourney.

literally its all over the  HCS twitter

And now we go into what I think is OpTic's best gametype, Fathom flag. They've been good at it since the regionals squad and it's still easily their best.

I think EG had their self-confidence shaken during season 1, where for the first time they weren't the obviously best team. If they can not just win but dominate a few matches early season 2, I predict they could actually contend against CLG.

If.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Commonly not a fan of the casting 

To be fair, from experience, I know there wasn't much to say during that Coliseum game.

b53089cf52de5686e73c335783dc470b.png

• Upvote (+1) 3

my friend charley-"optic is just a team of people who are east to kill, like you will accidentally kill them"

thought that was a great description lmao.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Flamesword looked so tired and like he doesnt give a fuck and wants to get back home and make vlogs and prank videos smh

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

He is right though.

@@GoldenboyFTW  again: "you don't want Roy with camo, he will make you pay for it"

Man you don't want any enemy with camo, what is this bullshit

• Upvote (+1) 6

how bad was e6 if optic are getting demolished?

Doesn't matter when you're the most powerful™.

• Upvote (+1) 6

My brother hasn't watched Halo in a good while watched the first few games of the tournament with bumbling over stats and just straight up said "what the fuck are they even talking about". Modern viewers are too savvy to just listen to people talk at you endlessly.

It's a hard pill to swallow, even if it's not entirely their fault (bigger scene, more tournaments, more casting exp).

EG is simply outplaying and outplaying OpTic. Barely seen OpTic take many power ups or power weapons. Also EG looks really good but not we can beat CLG good.