CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Naded dropping intel in stream. He's hoping to team with Optic still searching for a 4th. He has only been contacted by 2gre and optic about teaming.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Naded said the only teams/ players that hit him up are Optic, and 2gre (before RNG asked 2gre to run)

Edit: late

I should have just gone to sleep before game 5, I might snipe better in my dreams

Might be worth a try

I should have just gone to sleep before game 5, I might snipe better in my dreams

Don't let your memes be dreams

I finally figured out why this plus/minus rep system seems so familiar to me. Halo-pro.com used to use this back in like 2004/5. Goddam memory lane

• Downvote (-1) 1

So is the possibility of Commonly and Ninja teaming off the table?

No offense to Ninja, but if Commonly is smart, and I know he is, he'll take the Ace, APG, Penguin roster over RNG.

It's one of the best new formed teams. Slaying power, a power weapon God and experience.

Not to mention the best REM sleeper in the world in Ace.

• Upvote (+1) 7

So is the possibility of Commonly and Ninja teaming off the table?

Looks like it. How could you turn down the opportunity to get carried by Penguin?

(seriously it's a good team)

• Upvote (+1) 1

If Ace and APG actually practise more often like it seems they intend to do, APG doesn't tilt in stress situations and Ace lets others snipe (seriously again.. why did not Unlegit get the snipe on Plaza Game 5) then this could become a fucking great squad.

Ninja is after all these years still not consistent..

I seriously doubt the RNG team will pick up Ogre2/Heinz as duo.. though I really can't see picking up Hysteria.

Well either way nothing will be final till proleague

Excuse me for not knowing every single player in the game.

You better be

I thought you were a "real" fan

• Upvote (+1) 3

You better be

I thought you were a "real" fan

Some people just are not as dedicated :(

Edit Number 1: Additionally I would like to give a shout out to @@W0uld who in a night of boredom brought some life and drama into these forum's.

I am not saying I agree with your opinions about renegades and allegiance, but god dam i gotta respect anyone who got 4 separate direct responses from pro players, and even got an apology from the king/lord of the cummies Lethul. I mean most pro's just ignore us (most of the time) when we say things about their teams and their ability but you managed to piss off 3 and get lethul to weigh in lol, I am truly in awww of your power. 

I mean you managed to have almost three pages dedicated to a single opinion lol, I would love to see what happens if you ever make a thread.

Edit number 2: Actually scratch that a discussion is still ongoing regarding what happened as a result of your post lol (please never stop posting I don't think I have ever seen a singular opinion on a team's composition/ability cause so much drama lol)

Also Unlegit showed his immaturity last night, he made a mistake, he is human after all, he got angry and lashed out, he is a relatively new pro, he is not used to being under the microscope, but lets put this in context what he did was stupid but was definitely not intended to cause such a stir, it was merely a jest, like people do with their friends (not insinuating the two are friends just giving an example). We need to calm down, I agree unlegit needs to be more careful (especially if he is sponsored) and less disrespectful to forum members but much much much worse has been said by other pro's.

• Upvote (+1) 8

I hope you get fisted till you are put in a coma 

Ace will sock you in that filthy mouth of yours. 

I wake up so excited to catch up with the forums just to be sad when I'm finally caught up. I need more drama/ :intel:

• Upvote (+1) 3

What the hell did I just wake up to read? I got to the 3/4th best/worst stuff and just walked away to get coffee. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

You're literally lucky that literally had an updated definition. Also, throwing around insults without any substantiation just makes you look an asshole.

There is nothing funny about brain death by the way.

You're literally butthurt
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 14