CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Apart from that G5 vs EG, Ola is definitely having an overall, strong tournament. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

It's interesting hearing towey and goldenboy together. Toweys so much more concise and focused on providing info. Goldenboys pacing is way slower and drawn out. Not saying that's bad but it seems like there's more "filler" in goldenboys style than towey.

Goldenboy is a color commentator while Towey is the analyst. Same setup as ball sports. Typically a good talking commentator paired with an ex-pro to give more in depth analysis.

because Goldenboy is a play by play and Towey is a color commentator? You ever watch sports?

Relax, I wasn't bashing anyone. Nor do I expect towey and goldenboy to magically be perfect casting alongside each other on the first time out.

But towey* still does play by play too. Which is why they ran over each other so much. I'm aware of the difference between the two it just clashed Imo.

And play by play casting usually needs to be the quicker/more concise style since they have to keep up with the gameplay.

Edit: names switched around + another thought

• Upvote (+1) 1

How do you upload images here (not a url)?

Click the little image icon in the bottom middle right below the smiley icon in the task bar, then paste the image link.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

ROFL @ quadhosting, that doesnt exist anymore.

Also... E6 is not winning any series in this tourny.

Glad this actually happened, never thought they would actually win.

#greenWall

• Upvote (+1) 5

How do you upload images here (not a url)?

You have to have a URL. If you want to post an image on your computer upload it to imgur first.

It's so nice to see Ola happy and playing well. Competitive Halo is so much more exciting when Ola is at the top of his game.

• Upvote (+1) 4