CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Goldenboy doing an entire interview with no sound....

How is it possible for someone to look so clueless online and then be this god like at Lan? #laniac

It's indescribable.

Dam i heavily underestimated the impact naded and ace would have on the maniac and flame DUO. GG's optic, I hope you can perform that way against EG

Also, them finally taking the game seriously and grinding.

E6 hardly even looking like a top 8 team at this point. 

May have spoken too soon, but I was expecting a much better showing out of them. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I feel like E6 never gets power weapons. Like ever.

They are always getting dominated by a camo guy, or sniper, or rail or something

kGfOyJv.gif

Stuck his shoulder - he should have died.

E-Sports equivalent to a bad referee 

• Upvote (+1) 5

It's interesting hearing towey and goldenboy together. Toweys so much more concise and focused on providing info. Goldenboys pacing is way slower and drawn out. Not saying that's bad but it seems like there's more "filler" in goldenboys style than towey.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It's interesting hearing towey and goldenboy together. Toweys so much more concise and focused on providing info. Goldenboys pacing is way slower and drawn out. Not saying that's bad but it seems like there's more "filler" in goldenboys style than towey.

that's the difference between play-by-play and Analysis

because Goldenboy is a play by play and Towey is a color commentator? You ever watch sports?