CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Did Flame ever reveal who was the player that wanted to join Optic after HWC?  He mentioned it several Visions ago.

http://halo5arena.com/match/e1d2418d-3e25-4247-8369-71886c1d096c/Liquid-ACE-GC?timeplayed=2016-03-29

Ace, aPG, Commonly, Penguin

Sick team if it happens. Thanks for the #Intel @@LethuL

Here is some more :intel:

FiS, 2gre, Bubu Dubu, and a 4th. (Blu Jr) I am assuming that its someone on a smurf.

http://halo5arena.com/match/658bc114-a592-41f5-880c-5ded3d9d9d87/The-2gre?timeplayed=2016-03-29

AND some more.

http://halo5arena.com/match/083852b8-69dc-43fd-b667-a97e513fd7d6/HCS-Prototype?timeplayed=2016-03-29

Ryanoob, Cratos, Lifestyle, Shooter

vs

Nemassist, Prototype, Str8 Sick, and Swift Kill

I believe Blu Jr is Fire Bird's alt. It'll actually be pretty cool if he gets a shot like that, dudes a beast.

• Upvote (+1) 2

blu jr is an actual person, not an alt lol

just in general for posting that about fis ogre 2 and bubu dubu u should take a lap for being so stupid

• Downvote (-1) 6

blu jr is an actual person, not an alt lol

just in general for posting that about fis ogre 2 and bubu dubu u should take a lap for being so stupid

Excuse me for not knowing every single player in the game.

I think a sick team would be Assault Aries Arkanum Ace! really hope that Ace doesnt choose to stay with that shitsquad in liquid :/

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I think a sick team would be Assault Aries Arkanum Ace! really hope that Ace doesnt choose to stay with that shitsquad in liquid :/

Your sarcasm is showing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I really would like that Liquid or Optic Squad.

Though I wouldn't understand why Commonly would choose to play with Liquid over RNG?

Or maybe he was promised Ace will be tasered everytime before a match so he stays awake and not sleep with the sniper like on Plaza.

While all these squads look interesting, I don't see any of them beating CLG

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I also think Cloud Hysteria ninja arkanum could be a team that could contend for 1st. I Also think they could bring back the Noble organization which would be great for the halo scene. It would be very interesting to see if they could bring a championship to a storied and respectable org in noble!

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 13

Naded is talking about all the chemistry issues Allegiance had. He also said he felt like there was no loyalty from players and the org even though he turned down an offer from EG to stay with them.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Why would you say something like this? Noble is NOT a respectable org didn't you see how they treated their players trying to leave?!? Not only did they not live up to their contractual agreements they got reality checked at G4G! Reality checked! How could you possibly think Noble is a storied org after something so abysmal. Get - repped

I hope you get fisted till you are put in a coma 

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 37