CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

OpTic wins the last game against CLG to avoid the 13-0 sweep. PAX Champs?  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 3

oh okay lol

twitch hit 98k and xbox hit like 6k or something?

i know simms has the exact numbers 

I thought the Halo Twitch was around 60k (or maybe 80k if I'm remembering incorrectly), Summit had 10-20k with his viewing party, and the Xbox Media Viewer has hidden numbers.

Easily over 100k regardless.

I thought the Halo Twitch was around 60k (or maybe 80k if I'm remembering incorrectly), Summit had 10-20k with his viewing party, and the Xbox Media Viewer has hidden numbers.

Easily over 100k regardless.

Ah, so that's what I was thinking of. I was pretty sure twitch didn't have 100k by itself.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Actually twitch alone did hit almost 100k (probably did in the end). 

MV37DTI.png

Im also sure the Xbox app probably had a good amount of viewers too since a lot of people thought you could only get that HWC Req pack from there.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Actually twitch alone did hit almost 100k (probably did in the end).

MV37DTI.png

Im also sure the Xbox app probably had a good amount of viewers too since a lot of people thought you could only get that HWC Req pack from there.

I'm pretty sure we're talking about just the tournament stream here, not the whole H5 group.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Towey posted a tour of the house that he and Eric live in.

Warning: Content may not be suitable for those suffering from OCD.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Obviously OpTic needs to step up their game to make it happen but oh my lord would a CLG-OpTic rivalry be legendary.

- Towey house tour - 

Naturally after watching this video I thought holy shit Maniac's got nothin' on their mess. But then i realized naturally is arguably a better word than arguably and we should naturally use it. And then I saw all those book bags and just thought damn that's a lot of 3rd place finishes. Either way it was naturally a great video.

• Upvote (+1) 3

"is this milk?" :laugh:

did they buy that house or are they renting it?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Homie hangs 2 checks on his wall, one for $10k and one for $20k but leaves the $100k check in the dusty garage on the floor

:wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 8

omg all muscle and no brains!! Thanks for this!

Honestly that comment thread should be mandatory reading for anyone that browses the internet. It's arguably the Ogre 2 of forum threads.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can't wait to watch the Female CoD league!

I don't understand why there has to be a separate league for grills. It's not like men have a physical advantage like in other sports. Maybe it's just because the skill ceiling isn't as high due to a smaller player base. Whatever, this is OT anyway.

• Upvote (+1) 1