CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I can see Optic upsetting EG. #GREENWALL

Yea and I see that you're still recovering from the 4/20 festivities :kappa: . 

• Upvote (+1) 8

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/control-freak

image1-39d117e4af764d7ea26d5ee3e8687ba3.

Over the next few weeks, we’ll be working with top players on their feedback for updates to the overall map / game type layout and weapon layouts on said maps as we approach the summer season of the HCS Pro League. To ensure that enough time is given to determining the final map / game type combinations as well as the map layouts, we’re planning on rolling out updates in the following manner:

• Today, April 22: Team Arena playlist updated.

• Today through May 9: The 343 team is working with pro players and teams on feedback to the overall map / game type list as well as weapon layout updates for the summer season.

• May 9: Team Arena updated to all map / game type combinations as well as new map layouts that are being considered for HCS Pro League Summer Season. We’ll continue to gather feedback and make adjustments during this time. As a note, HWC game types will still be available in Custom Games during this time for those still aiming to qualify through the LCQ.

• May 23: Through discussions with pro teams and players, the final list of maps & game types for the summer season will finalized and Team Arena will be updated with the locked list. Team Arena will mirror the official maps and game types for the HCS Pro League and Open Circuit.

emblem2-3048041e5cff42a1b510719e477dc284

That gametag....it's like 343 lurks here or something :holmes:

• Upvote (+1) 6

Yeeeees, thank you Bravo! The updates sounded a little further off than today, but glad at least some changes were implemented to make it more like HCS.

please let it be so. I can't get on right now, can anyone say whether or not it really "feels" normal?

Those settings options wont be available until the memories of reach dlc drops.

Those settings options wont be available until the memories of reach dlc drops.

there go my dreams.

I'm really hyped about watching the LAN this Sunday.  :dank:  :dank:  :dank:  :dank:

Also for those who don't know, Cloud is coaching Optic this weekend.

At least that explains where Brick got the grenade...he spawned with it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

As if I wasn't going through a settings crisis as is. Now its horizontal, vertical, look accerelation, plus .5 tweaking. 

cobalt-is-dizzy-confused-o.gif

• Upvote (+1) 6

Pleasantly surprised that Overgrowth & Riptide seem to be out of the running for HCS, given that they're no longer in Team Arena. 

Do think Torque could be altered enough to work for HCS though. At least Tyrant CTF is in - getting sick of only 3 CTF maps.

Edit: Can any pros confirm when roster lock is, in relation to PAX? Could we see a Rostermania v2 ?

Really hope Winterfox manages to pick up a team,such a great org in the scene.Would suck to watch them leave. 

Me too. Hopefully @@Randa can put a good squad together under them.