CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

How could it without the best team there?

That's exactly why I'm leaning towards no. That said, there were a couple events in 05 that IGS (Carbon) won because StK/3D (can't remember what they were going as at the time) didn't go to them. Are those event wins discredited because the best team wasn't there?

OpTic up 3-0 after a dominating Strongholds win over Washed eSports.

A dominating win on empire strongholds. In other news the sky is blue. idk the last time I have seen a close game on that gametype. huge swings.

Looks like the RNG vs E6 ended 8-5 RNG. I hate to say it, but IMO it looks like a typical ninja squad. Very good yet also extremely vulnerable. Kind of like a team that can be 1 game away from winning a series and then get reverse swept.  :intensifies:

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

A dominating win on empire strongholds. In other news the sky is blue. idk the last time I have seen a close game on that gametype. huge swings.

Us vs optic was like 100-94, confirmation bias is a helluva thing.

• Upvote (+1) 5

WkuJM4I.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Hysteria, Cloud, Heinz, Ogre 2 in Halo 3 would have been a terrifying team.

How times have changed :/

• Upvote (+1) 7

It isn't confirmation bias when the last 5-6 times I have seen that game type played it was very lopsided, and I didn't think it was very lopsided until recently. I also had no agenda behind saying that other than pointing out my recent observations. Thanks for the info though glad to see that there are still close games on it. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm not a CLG fan at all but I really respect Snakebite after watching his stream this morning the past couple hours. I feel like most halo streamers do well interacting with the chat but this guy literally misses nothing while playing. Wish we could see his POV during scrims.

Hopefully we get CLG/RNG round 2 tonight since EG isn't playing.

Living in England I get home from work at 6pm and his stream is perfect timing so I can catch some Halo during my evening. And his interactivity with chat is amazing, if he keeps going he's going to be up there numbers wise with the other top H5 streamers.

• Upvote (+1) 1

heinz hysteria 2gre cloud

I mean, it is not a great team, but I could  see them taking a series against the likes of denial, optic, elevate so they stand a reasonable chance of qualifying  for the pro league.

You can just dashboard shit maps before the game starts. I have been dashing non circuit gametypes for weeks, and MM is great.

wait, I was under the impression that you'd get banned for that. So when you first see Torque (fuck you, Torque) come up, you can go to the home screen and quite the H5 build with no ramifications?

Does this work? It changes everything... although you'd be that dick who keeps making teammates start 1-2 players down.

• Downvote (-1) 2

wait, I was under the impression that you'd get banned for that. So when you first see Torque (fuck you, Torque) come up, you can go to the home screen and quite the H5 build with no ramifications?

Does this work? It changes everything... although you'd be that dick who keeps making teammates start 1-2 players down.

it works as long as you quit while the map is still loading once the 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 countdown starts you take the loss/quit penalty and the game starts 3v4. 

If you quit in time the game doesn't start until the MM replaces you so your would-be teammates don't get screwed. Making you a not-dick.

good stuff

just re-iterating, you're my hero

• Upvote (+1) 4

Looks like the RNG vs E6 ended 8-5 RNG. I hate to say it, but IMO it looks like a typical ninja squad. Very good yet also extremely vulnerable. Kind of like a team that can be 1 game away from winning a series and then get reverse swept. :intensifies:

http://halo5arena.com/matchup/803

I see what you are saying but this isn't a good series to use as an example. E6 are quadhosting right now and half of RNG are West coast. Ninja played great last night

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1