CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

You forgot to add the division of Ankles Broken (Ab) + misses with the sniper rifle (Sm).

[Pt+(A/3)/Ab+Sm]/At = Skill

Well it's obviously not a complete equation. However, the initial equation is a very accurate estimation, and going beyond that will yield negligible differences for our purposes.

Ok Ok I'm done for the night. Here is your new Optic squad enjoying their time at the Halo museum.

fNiU9sR.jpg

Nadeds face on that body looks too nice, it's scary.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ace was asleep as per usual so they propped him up in the chair like a doll to get him into the vision episode . Good guys them Optic lads.

8ba19366558d2b0307ecaddf723ca1fa.png

Ace is current using this picture as his stream "facecam"

• Upvote (+1) 9

Its almost as if ninja forgets he is playing against pros when he plays truth slayer. the stuff he trys man geeeeez

Yea, I've been watching him a lot lately. I mean, the whole team is talented, but he makes some awesome plays. I'm sure I'd be saying the same thing about the other guys as well if I were watching their streams, though.  Did you see his movement on the Rig TS game tonight? 

That's actually exactly the game that prompted me to come here and make that post, lol. He was staying alive so well and hitting the craziest snipe shots while moving around the map to exactly the places his team needed him to be.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Ok Ok I'm done for the night. Here is your new Optic squad enjoying their time at the Halo museum.

fNiU9sR.jpg

This thread is for news, not really funny memes. :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Its almost as if ninja forgets he is playing against pros when he plays truth slayer. the stuff he trys man geeeeez

haha yup annd yet somehow he still had the best stats on his team that game lol.

Series is now RNG 5-3 TL

I just need to know what team FiS Hysteria Ogre 2 and Heinz will be on. They are the wildcards in play right now I think.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I don't think anyone has said it yet but for those that don't know, Ogre 2 is running with Cloud, Randa, and Danoxide against OpTic

Still wish Heinz would get a team..

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ninja just made such a huge play to secure a flag return for his team on coliseum flag.  And yet he still seems to get so much hate from his chat.  I don't get it.

... well, it's twitch chat. 

Well it's obviously not a complete equation. However, the initial equation is a very accurate estimation, and going beyond that will yield negligible differences for our purposes.

I disagree. The product I added is the difference between Ace being at the top of the power rankings, and being a sleep deprived scrub.

Ninja had high highs and low lows. ninja and vic x admit to playing horrible. 

From my point of view, Ninja was trying to do too much, RNG wins the series tho 7-6. Lots of tilting going on. not a good sign from RNG this scrim was a step in the wrong direction. This was easily worse than losing to CLG, wreckless plays, not listening to each other, bad small talk, complaining mid game (although from ninjas POV it seemed like non of his beatdowns were registering) overall sound of the team was negitive after the first loss. no laughing, no "good job" or "nice play".  

• Upvote (+1) 1

RNG / TL was 7-6 RNG, lot of close games.

Watch Ninja POV for the first 5 or 6, then switch to somebody on TL. 

Ninja had a brutal night, just could not stay alive. It was a little bit tilt, and a little bit TL, but watching his POV you couldn't help but feel like a lot of it was shitty luck. At one point in the final game he missed a clamber and dropped off map with snipe. It was a miracle he didn't flip the table and ragequit. Super frustrating to watch.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I just need to know what team FiS Hysteria Ogre 2 and Heinz will be on

FiS Hysteria Ogre 2 and Heinz

:apg:

also since ex-Liquid seems to have departed for a new org and Heinz is still under their brand I could see that being the new TL

It's fucking heartbreaking to watch Ninja do so well at the start of series, lose a match and then play like shit for the rest of it.  He tilts harder than a table missing two legs.  In my opinion he really needs to learn how to take a loss.  Wipe the slate clean and "reset", so to speak.

• Upvote (+1) 5

1) FiS, Hysteria, 2gre, Heinz would be pretty good actually... 

Could pull a good brand too (if they don't go Liquid). 

2) RNG tilted harder than I've heard before tonight. I think it's a sign of whats to come (I hope not). Commonly snapped a few times as well :/

3) EG is shitting on nV tonight. Jeeeeez. 

All in all, great night of scrims, back to Dark Souls 3. 

• Upvote (+1) 2