CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Anyone else see the E6 vs EG scrim? Both teams played so much slower than normal. Across 13 games only 1140 slays total. Most 13 game series are 1300+ 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone else see the E6 vs EG scrim? Both teams played so much slower than normal. Across 13 games only 1140 slays total. Most 13 game series are 1300+ 

edit: nvm you mean 1140 between both teams

edit: nvm you mean 1140 between both teams

Yeah, looking at other pro scrims lately you see total slay numbers between both teams like: 1396 (Liq vs nV) 1351 (CLG vs Liq) 1347 (Nv vs E6) 1446 (CLG vs RNG)

1140 just seems way below the norm. Also, it seemed like the games slowed way down in a couple of the slayers, even in the mid game it was slowing down.

@@Kables yes

Ah you don't stream your scrims though? I don't see last night listed in your past broadcasts. 

edit: wait maybe I'm confused, did you guys scrim last night? (its too early and I'm so sleep deprived. sorry)

Also, just found out that Hybrid(An old EU Halo player) just won the EU LCS split.

First year in the LCS, and he wins the split. Kinda crazy.

@@Kables yes

Holy shit, I went to Dutch lans with that guy in the halo 3 days. Lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

Coach Lammie was sneaking t2 something from a smarties box. What was in that box is up for you to interpret :kappa:

"And on that day," declares the Lord Lethul, "many a laser was focused."

praisethelord-2.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

That ACE rage during their series against elevate needs to happen more often, he actually approaches it in a some what constructive way. Usually it seems if OpTic lose a game or throw away the lead, its the last play that they look at, rather then looking at the root cause of the throw.

Also, just found out that Hybrid(An old EU Halo player) just won the EU LCS split.

@@Kables yes

So cool, I remember watching him play with @@Ninja when Tyler competed at EGL 9. Just goes to show that with enough dedication you can succeed at the things you want to succeed in.

Yep, totally awesome. Halo players make the best multi-gamers.

For context, Hybrid won EGL9 alongside Ninja, SeptiQ & Zyruz

Foxy Grandpa is dominating the MKX pro scene also, great to see others success once they move on.

• Upvote (+1) 3

https://www.twitch.tv/naded/v/60883417

Forgive me if this is late as fuck and has already been discussed to death, but I haven't seen Naded's thoughts on Halo 5 posted here yet. They start at 2:25:10 and go on for at least 30 min. I really hope everyone listens and we can start a broader discussion on this similar to the Breakout discussion a couple months ago.

shoutout to "Bearfart" for the $100 donation  

• Upvote (+1) 2

That ACE rage during their series against elevate needs to happen more often, he actually approaches it in a some what constructive way. Usually it seems if OpTic lose a game or throw away the lead, its the last play that they look at, rather then looking at the root cause of the throw.

Completely agree with you, it's good to see this team improving even if it's just a little bit.

Wow nobody from TL or NV streamed the scrim last night but Elumnite, who has his rebroadcasts on sub only. I wanted to put that match on the subreddit. dam

Wow nobody from TL or NV streamed the scrim last night but Elumnite, who has his rebroadcasts on sub only. I wanted to put that match on the subreddit. dam

Spartan streamed it, I watched the whole thing.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Naded talked about how Bungie did things right but they were too lazy to patch the invincible elite neck in Halo 3.

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Kables yes

yeah, it's cool to see. XiT Omega (halo 2 pro) won the first smite world championship. It's nice seeing old faces succeed in other games

• Upvote (+1) 2