CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

https://www.twitch.tv/naded/v/60883417

Forgive me if this is late as fuck and has already been discussed to death, but I haven't seen Naded's thoughts on Halo 5 posted here yet. They start at 2:25:10 and go on for at least 30 min. I really hope everyone listens and we can start a broader discussion on this similar to the Breakout discussion a couple months ago.

I agree with a lot of stuff Naded is saying. It's all pretty much settings discussion though. So not much to talk about here :thinking:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I agree with a lot of stuff Naded is saying. It's all pretty much settings discussion though. So not much to talk about here :thinking:

The word "pro" is in the title of the thread, hence it is relevant.

Your move.

With all due respect this didn't happen lol no one responded negatively to criticism tonight.

Guess I just misunderstood what was going on then :lxthul: You guys know if you're going official with that roster? I think you guys could do well in pro league with the 4 you have now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Forgive me if this is late as fuck and has already been discussed to death, but I haven't seen Naded's thoughts on Halo 5 posted here yet. They start at 2:25:10 and go on for at least 30 min. I really hope everyone listens and we can start a broader discussion on this similar to the Breakout discussion a couple months ago.

This video is awesome. Everyone here needs to watch it. I just got negged on this forum not too long ago for saying that Quinn defending automatics in competitive halo is a joke. This would have never happened a year ago. Yes we have a pro league, but there are so may problems with this game and it could be so much better. Naded is not the only pro that feels this way either. He makes so many good point in that video, many of which the average user here would get panned for saying. This type of conversation should never die and this needs to continue being a prevalent discussion within the community. People used to say, "well they will start to fix things after the HWC" How has that worked out so far? 

• Upvote (+1) 7

The word "pro" is in the title of the thread, hence it is relevant.

Your move.

So if there was a thread titled DragonBall Super Manga discussion you would go in and just start talking about the naruto manga because the word manga was in the title? You're misunderstanding. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

Discussion about Pro League includes the settings that Pro League uses. Like, holy shit, how hard is that to grasp.

Like, what do you think this forum is? With how much OT happens literally half the posters here would be banned.

• Upvote (+1) 9

I see this stated on here and by pros. Was this ever confirmed by 343, because I was able to figure out a method to how they paired everyone up. Its similar to how the world cup is done. The 1st place team of a group, with the worst record amongst other 1st places, plays the 2nd place team with the best record. Those two teama happened to be from the same group so they couldn't meet again. So now the 1st place team is playing the next best 2nd place team, and the original 2nd place team is playing the third worst 1st place group finisher. Thus you get eg vs clg. CLG had the 3rd best record of 1st place finishers, RNG had the 4th best recors of 1st place. EG had the best recors of 2nd place finishers.

The other matchups follow the same logic.

It was said to be random during the broadcast by the commentators.

Your system definitely isn't perfect, but at least it would be *something*.

I really like this Liquid squad. They can flat out slay, and they should get better over time.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Discussion about Pro League includes the settings that Pro League uses. Like, holy shit, how hard is that to grasp.

Fair enough. I guess i may be the one misunderstanding. Iv'e just always thought that we exiled discussions of radar, ar starts, etc to the H5 discussion. 

@@NavG123

• Upvote (+1) 1

Fair enough. I guess i may be the one misunderstanding. Iv'e just always thought that we exiled discussions of radar, ar starts, etc to the H5 discussion.

@@NavG123

It's offseason right now so it's fine. It's only a problem when it's being discussed midseason.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Somebody needs to cap all the good parts of this, put it together on youtube, and send this shit to 343

• Upvote (+1) 7

We don't need to talk in the competitive thread about incredibly easy ways to make the game 10x more competitive and fun for everybody like not having players spawn with ARs. Let's micro-analyze online scrim stats and whether or not teabagging triggers us.
  • Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

What was the result of Liquid vs nV?

8-5 us.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I, also, usually NEVER respond to random shit talk about me on the forums but this also caught my attention. I could sit here and say that I don't do that (which I know I don't) but I'll just challenge you to find ONE time I've ever responded to criticism with an attitude. I just opened my rebroadcasts to nonsubs as well. I'm very curious as to what you can find

EDIT: I've been streaming almost every single one of my scrims for the past few months.  I also want you to show me ONE time from that rebroadcast that can give you an inclination to think that I'm narcissistic. I'm genuinely curious

:whoa:

He's so right though, map remixes of old maps or new maps that suck, refreshes that leave you scratching your head, a playlist where I might play 10 games and get 2 competitive games.

I say all this not as a halo 5 hater either, I love the game, I spend 4-12 hours a day grinding arena....

• Upvote (+1) 2

contra just gave ninja the sauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce man. jeepers

edit: then ninja gave ryanoob the juuuuuuuuice man.. omg

Oddshot or it didnt happen.....

aint been on here in time need to get my rep up but i dont even know how to post memes or gifs ah well i'll stick to being ass on halo 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1