CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

But in the process of shooting, you gave away your location, which gives information to the enemy team.  It's not a worthwhile tradeoff.

And also likely put yourself in need of reloading, which you cannot do while sprinting either.

so now you know where the other guy is and he knows where you are, basically a trade.  Then his shields are down for longer than it takes you to reload meaning you can sprint before he can.  Seems like a gain in favor of the player doing damage to me.  Not trying to be a dick about it though, hope i don't sound like one.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Don't know who it is but someone on denial has a really bad attitude. Can't take constructive criticism.

I've heard that said about contra and devonator both.  Just rumors though, idk if it's true.

For what it's worth I have seen contra being a dick multiple times in various pros twitch chats to viewers.

to all the people doubting lunch. go watch his stream right now. he is goating all over cratos and co

I think the people that doubt lunchbox don't really know what makes a halo player "good"

I've heard that said about contra and devonator both.  Just rumors though, idk if it's true.

Someone said something along the lines of "You should play with your teammate you are next to in that situation." He made up an excuse to why he didn't and got pretty moody.
  • Upvote (+1) 4

Denial is not looking very good tonight. As of now they are very beatable and don't seem like a top 8 lock to me. Could definitely improve though. Personally, I think there are realistically 2 spots in the pro league where it'll be very close between 6 teams or so trying to get those last 2 spots. (Denial being one of those teams)

1. mediabrute

2. mikeface killa

3. ssbChad

This is about memes right?

rigged
  • Upvote (+1) 1

For someone who knows how to market themselves, I've never seen someone worse at tweeting out their stream than Flamesword lmao. This dude stealthily goes live and doesn't tell anyone on a regular basis

• Upvote (+1) 1

For someone who knows how to market themselves, I've never seen someone worse at tweeting out their stream than Flamesword lmao. This dude stealthily goes live and doesn't tell anyone on a regular basis

Brisk_Mate_Dragon_16_thumb.png

• Upvote (+1) 2

I just made a "Negged" gif for this forum to use from the show DC's Legends Of Tomorrow.

HAves8V.gif

• Upvote (+1) 7

I just made a "Negged" gif for this forum to use from the show DC's Legends Of Tomorrow.

HAves8V.gif

Thoughts on this show? I feel like the first two were solid and now I'm like meh 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Thoughts on this show? I feel like the first two were solid and now I'm like meh 

I feel like it's just getting corny with the forced relationship drama going on and the plot is pretty predictable. The only reason I watch it is I'm a big fan of DC characters. The best things about the show are the fight scenes and seeing how the characters act in different periods of time. The Flash is the best show on the CW imo.

• Upvote (+1) 2

They almost came back on one of RNG's better gametypes, Plaza SH. 100-99. Not to mention RNG is a top 3 team rn that has scrimmed a lot together. This is Denial's 2nd scrim with this roster.

our record on Plaza SH since forming is 2-5 :( (including that game)

• Upvote (+1) 6

What scrims are going on right now? I'm watching Optic vs ??Elevate??

NV/TL. NV up 3-2

• Upvote (+1) 2

who are you and what have you done with the real audley?

I give credit where credit is due.

Every time I see you with a flag you seem to move so much more fluidly than most, who either don't sprint right, flub the toss, fumble the pick-up, bounce the flag off a ceiling, or do something else to slow themselves down.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Spartans team command says they are looking for an org. Not sure if true or just a formality until they get signed by TL or whatever.

Spartans team command says they are looking for an org. Not sure if true or just a formality until they get signed by TL or whatever.

Two orgs I want in halo:

NRG.gg

Immortals.gg

• Upvote (+1) 2

Don't know who it is but someone on denial has a really bad attitude. Can't take constructive criticism.

Both contra and dev have bad attitudes. Contra literally thinks hes gods gift to gaming. I really want to see what happens when reality hits and he finds out hes not.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2