CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

OK I'm going to be this guy.  What do you guys (and the pros) think about it being BR starts??  The only reason I say that is because it would be BR/Magnum, and wouldn't give every player on the map an automatic.  Just a thought, but what do y'all think? 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

OK I'm going to be this guy.  What do you guys (and the pros) think about it being BR starts??  The only reason I say that is because it would be BR/Magnum, and wouldn't give every player on the map an automatic.  Just a thought, but what do y'all think? 

I think this is the pro league seeds and discussion thread. Why people try to turn it into a settings/gametypes thread is beyond me.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I think this is the pro league seeds and discussion thread. Why people try to turn it into a settings/gametypes thread is beyond me.

I don't know man, memes seem to be working pretty good - couldn't hurt to add something else to the party.

• Upvote (+1) 2

you could say this conversation got "zapzapped" out of the sky!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-8860-1367863786-6.g

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

because we are talking about the settings the pros play?

whats not to get?

it's complicated i know 

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Who are the most dominant, non-obvious duos of all time? For sake of discussion lets exclude Roybox and the Ogres, that shit is obvious. One that stands out to me is Pistola/Heinz in Halo 3. 

Hitler and Himmler

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

RNG vs Denial (Cntra, Devon, Ryanoob, Goofy) scrims about to start

• Upvote (+1) 2

Enjoying the discussion on favorite duos but came in too late and mine were already posted. FeelsBadMan.

But how about we discuss our favorite 4 man teams to root for, not just an org or team name but the 4some you had the most fun rooting on.

Mine has to be 2010 Triggers down. Neighbor/Totz/Best Man/Hysteria. That team was so fun to watch, even though they were only together for 3 events and heartbreakingly never got a win.

More recently I loved the CLG lineup with Royal 2, Snakebite, Ogre 2 and Heinz. All 4 guys were really cool and fun to watch in H2A.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I would much rather have BR/pistol than pistol/AR.

oh and NO RADAR

• Upvote (+1) 1

Awesome to hear that Contra and Devon are probably going to team with Ryanoob and Goofy. That team has a load of potential imo. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Contra saying Denial's new squad is probablywith Ryanoob/Goofy. 

That was probably Ogre 2's and Heinz's last chance for a top team.

Definitely - can't see top 8 not being CLG, EG, RNG, nV, Denial, E6, TL, & Optic. Glad Contra/Predev are going with Ryanoob/Goofy though - they needed two more aggressive players, and 2gre's style was too similar to Contra's, IMO. I'm also a bit of a Ryanoob fanboy  :intensifies:

2gre's best chance for a top 8 team now is one of the PAX teams imploding afterwards.  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 1

RNG vs Denial (Cntra, Devon, Ryanoob, Goofy) scrims about to start

I was about to say that.   :simms:

Why isn't Ogre 2, Heinz, and Hysteria a To3?

They could try out Fearitself, Cloud, Assault, Tsquared, and Randa to name a few.

• Upvote (+1) 8

I would much rather have BR/pistol than pistol/AR.

oh and NO RADAR

I would at least like to see BR/Magnum tested.  Maybe an online tournament (just one run on the side) or during scrims at some point?  It would be interesting to see.  While you're at it, try no radar and see what the pros prefer.  No harm in running tests to see what they prefer to play. 

I would at least like to see BR/Magnum tested. Maybe an online tournament (just one run on the side) or during scrims at some point? It would be interesting to see. While you're at it, try no radar and see what the pros prefer. No harm in running tests to see what they prefer to play.

would much rather just see pistol only starts and ars on map
  • Upvote (+1) 5

If players always have a br, why would they ever need to switch to a magnum?

• Upvote (+1) 5

Hitler and Himmler

Try not to hurt yourself on that edge

Heres a fun question: Which past halo God squad, if still together, would preform the best in this game? Conditions: All players are grinding consistently, have passion for the game, and are in their prime. My vote would either go to 07 FB or the Halo Reach Instinct squad. Having been able to see all four players on that instinct squad play this game helps though.