CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Who are the most dominant, non-obvious duos of all time? For sake of discussion lets exclude Roybox and the Ogres, that shit is obvious. One that stands out to me is Pistola/Heinz in Halo 3. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Who are the most dominant, non-obvious duos of all time? For sake of discussion lets exclude Roybox and the Ogres, that shit is obvious. One that stands out to me is Pistola/Heinz in Halo 3. 

Neighbor/Hysteria

They were my favorite to watch in halo 3. So much raw skill  :walshy:  :walshy:  :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Royal 2 and Snakebite

Shockwave and Gandhi

Just to name a couple

• Upvote (+1) 2

I encourage the mods to remove my memes ( @@CyReN @@Saucey ) and ban me if it's really that big a problem. If that's not an option, I encourage you and others to downvote my posts if you honestly think I care about fake internet points.

I'm just trying to have a good time, and in my opinion, the memes in this thread tend to build a fun and welcoming environment for competitive Halo fans to discuss Pro League/HCS when we really get some :intel: or an event is going on. It's also really cool to see the pros come in here and get in on the  :dank: from time to time. Just my two cents though.  :simms:

12439362_10204460779039319_1088038559228

Totz and Strongside.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ugug post incoming.

No radar please

Make halo great again

• Upvote (+1) 7

Sudd1/Sudd2

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 6

Radar/Spartan Charge

Just gave me an idea of a team of 4 players with the names Sprint, Spartan Charge, Radar, and Automatics.

"Team Halo"