CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

What is the context for this and what is that guy in the back trying to give to t2 tom t2 Taylor

They were just Nerds guys...

Has Slayer been removed from the Team Arena playlist? I don't think I've gotten it in days..... If so, we REALLY need a HCS playlist....

If not, we still REALLY need a HCS playlist.

1. No, it hasn't.
2. Please stop asking for an HCS Playlist

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

2. Please stop asking for an HCS Playlist

we need a playlist with HCS game types 

you're hung up on semantics 

they don't need to ADD a playlist to create an HCS playlist 

• Upvote (+1) 8

I agree, but people are asking for a new playlist called HCS, which would be a terrible idea.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Arena is fine just rebalance it so we aren't getting Torque, Overgrowth and Riptide shoved down our throats along with Assault

• Upvote (+1) 2

Coach Lammie was sneaking t2 something from a smarties box. What was in that box is up for you to interpret :kappa:

I don't understand why he'd need to sneak smarties??? Or if it was some sort of gamer enhancement candy, why he wouldn't just take it prior to taking the stage???

Drugs r bad mk

true story, literally anywhere else on the internet except for 4chan and a couple of the shittier subreddits, mods regularly remove lazy meme posts and ban people who post them ... I mean, I'll grant that 20% of the memes here are actually funny, but it's gotten ridiculously out of hand.  maybe the problem is that people care about rep?  I dunno

I just wish that people would stop with the shit facebook/9gag/adviceanimals memes. The rest are dank.

The Box of alleged candy was NERDS.WTF Smarties . 2ND the look and hand slip away when he notices he is on screen resembles my kids when I walk into the kitchen and the ganking my Tagalongs . STR8 GUILT

• Upvote (+1) 2

Basically the forum needs a captcha esque device that will prompt people before they post a meme. It will ask "is this meme life changing?" And they have to click the checkbox "yes just like $160,000"

• Upvote (+1) 5

No just insanely rare.

Basically, they put assault on EVERY map, and the new shit maps habe every game type. So they either need to change the weighting or make an HCS playlist.

I agree, but people are asking for a new playlist called HCS, which would be a terrible idea.

This. Wording is key. Obviously we are all on the same page regarding Team Arena/Gametype consistency but people shouting "HCS Playlist!" can have a lot of different meanings and will easily be misinterpreted.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Evidently there's barely anyone even playing Team Arena with these Onyx/Diamond/Diamond/Plat matchups I've been getting lately. How about instead of making a new playlist, we just remove gametypes that aren't actual competitive gametypes out of Team Arena?

Or is this too far out there?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Evidently there's barely anyone even playing Team Arena with these Onyx/Diamond/Diamond/Plat matchups I've been getting lately. How about instead of making a new playlist, we just remove gametypes that aren't actual competitive gametypes out of Team Arena?

I was under the impression that this was what we wanted

• Upvote (+1) 3

I haven't touched Arena since the new changes, and I probably won't until shit is finalized with official HCS settings, and maps.

Also, where's no radar?

• Upvote (+1) 3

The war on memes must end, my comrades.

Understand that  :intel: and :milk: rations are scarce these days,

and  :dank: memes boost moral during trying times of the off-season.

:mj:   

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I love all you guys and girls, but I am dying for scrims and/or intel. It is getting unbearable without a fix here. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I haven't touched Arena since the new changes, and I probably won't until shit is finalized with official HCS settings, and maps.

Also, where's no radar?

Ugug post incoming.

• Upvote (+1) 1