CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I said it a little while ago, I think NV will surprise at LAN.

They've been getting a lot of scrims in and also Elumnite factor is a gamechanger.

Arguably.

I agree that nV will be a force at PAX but im not sure Elumnite will have as big an impact as he had with Denial. This team is a lot more experienced and composed.

I said it a little while ago, I think NV will surprise at LAN.  

They've been getting a lot of scrims in and also Elumnite factor is a gamechanger.  

Arguably.  

I honestly believe any of those 4 teams can win at Pax. Really that's the only way we can look at it because none of them have been particularly dominant in scrims and none have played at an event together yet. Optic is probably the bottom of the 4 but I think even that's harsh and they could win (though it would still probably be seen as an upset).

I'll be rooting for EG but I'll be happy if any of those team win as all 4 have at least a couple of players I like and are stand up guys.

• Upvote (+1) 1

A few miles?!?! Jesus I cant even run to the bathroom without getting winded.

Hey man, you should work at that. After quitting smoking, drinking only water, taking on a healthy diet ( minus my coffee and beer because....coffee and beer ) and running 2-3 miles a day I feel loads better both physically and mentally. I didn't believe it at the time but running really dose become an addiction. I don't even know how much weight I lost but I had to of lost at least 20 pounds. Might have gained some back though because I haven't been able to run due to an ankle injury. FeelsBadMan

• Upvote (+1) 5

As an EG fan I hope they lose at this next LAN so they get a wake-up call. :lxthul:

This whole thread needs a wake up call :kappa:

NV won the scrims vs E6 yesterday.

E6 is ... an enigma ( :kappa:)  They could win the whole tourney, or they could not win a series, either way wouldnt surprise me.

Regardless of all of this, Ola seems to be back as a formidable player.

• Upvote (+1) 1

true story, literally anywhere else on the internet except for 4chan and a couple of the shittier subreddits, mods regularly remove lazy meme posts and ban people who post them ... I mean, I'll grant that 20% of the memes here are actually funny, but it's gotten ridiculously out of hand.  maybe the problem is that people care about rep?  I dunno

I mean, I lurked and then posted memes and my rep went mental.

I don't wanna say I'm bored of it, but I don't feel  the need to  :dank: it up atm. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

NV won the scrims vs E6 yesterday.

E6 is ... an enigma ( :kappa:)  They could win the whole tourney, or they could not win a series, either way wouldnt surprise me.

Regardless of all of this, Ola seems to be back as a formidable player.

This makes me so happy because his rise to greatness in Halo 3 was so inspiring. I remember him bitching about Reach & Halo 4 and figured he'd kind of drop off for losing interest in Halo.

• Downvote (-1) 1

true story, literally anywhere else on the internet except for 4chan and a couple of the shittier subreddits, mods regularly remove lazy meme posts and ban people who post them ... I mean, I'll grant that 20% of the memes here are actually funny, but it's gotten ridiculously out of hand.  maybe the problem is that people care about rep?  I dunno

Apparently /r/leagueoflegends is one of the shittier subreddits.

• Upvote (+1) 2

You people need more sleep. lol Seriously rest is important. I don't want to come here and find out somebody on the site died of a stroke after getting little to no sleep, and it's happened before. I remember that one article about a kid after reach came out who just stayed up playing for 48 hrs and had a heart attack. He was only like 21 too. Take care of yourselves people. Go run a few miles and take a nap. 

Accidental neg. I fully agree though. Healthy mind and healthy body goes a long way.

Edit: Gotchu back.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Apparently /r/leagueoflegends is one of the shittier subreddits.

/r/leagueoflegends is a pretty shitty subreddit 99% of the time though.......

• Upvote (+1) 1

I love a lot of what 343 is doing but they are really failing with the Arena playlist.  People who are new to the game and watch streams, tournaments, etc. want to jump on the game and play the same gametypes and maps they are seeing the pros play.  Instead, I play Arena and get:

Strongholds on Torque

Strongholds on Overgrowth

Strongholds on Torque

Assault on Regret

Slayer on Riptide

Assault on Fathom

I really wonder if 343 can track how many people back out on each gametype/map.  I never see anyone back out of Eden, Rig, Truth but as soon as you get Riptide, Overgrowth or Torque it takes a couple of minutes to deal with all the backouts and find new players.

Yes, I am  :salt:

• Upvote (+1) 3

I love a lot of what 343 is doing but they are really failing with the Arena playlist.  People who are new to the game and watch streams, tournaments, etc. want to jump on the game and play the same gametypes and maps they are seeing the pros play.  Instead, I play Arena and get:

Strongholds on Torque

Strongholds on Overgrowth

Strongholds on Torque

Assault on Regret

Slayer on Riptide

Assault on Fathom

I really wonder if 343 can track how many people back out on each gametype/map.  I never see anyone back out of Eden, Rig, Truth but as soon as you get Riptide, Overgrowth or Torque it takes a couple of minutes to deal with all the backouts and find new players.

Yes, I am  :salt:

besides the fact that overgrowth  strongholds isnt an hcs playlist, what is really wrong with it?

besides the fact that overgrowth  strongholds isnt an hcs playlist, what is really wrong with it?

It's not the worst but I do think the sightlines are terrible and it's just an autos map.  I also dont think they should have added rockets, they are basically free kills because of the tight corridors.

• Upvote (+1) 1

AKA every single one of my posts..

You're literally brain dead

• Upvote (+1) 6

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1