CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Just like Heinz, FIS, and Cloud, right?  :uncledrew:

People keep grouping Heinz with Ogre2 when they call out older players.

Ogre2 is 29.

Heinz is 24.

It's just really weird to me people are putting Heinz is the "old" category.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Give me Heinz, 2gre, Hysteria, and someone aggressive. I don't have the full F/A list on front of me. I feel like those three plus an aggressive young gun could cause some issues.

• Upvote (+1) 3

time for ogre 2 to hang em up lol

I have to say (even if you're being sarcastic), that people really do get a kick out of calling 2gre washed. Cloud was + that series, 2gre was -11, but Heinz was -21 and FiS was -38 and no one is talking about how those two should retire. I don't think he's been the weakest player in any of the teams that he's scrimmed with other than the night where Denial was Contra/Devon with Cloud as the other tryout. If he is still having internet issues (miniscule lag spikes etc.), then, if he ever gets that resolved he should be Pro League worthy.

• Upvote (+1) 2

People keep grouping Heinz with Ogre2 when they call out older players.

Ogre2 is 29.

Heinz is 24.

It's just really weird to me people are putting Heinz is the "old" category.

i think by old they mean past their prime

• Upvote (+1) 2

So what the hell is going on with Denial? Are pros that hesitant to team with Contra and Devon despite their track record over the HWC season?

So what the hell is going on with Denial? Are pros that hesitant to team with Contra and Devon despite their track record over the HWC season?

Or they're hesitant to deal with the org. Or something else.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So what scrims have yall conjured up for us tonight? Besides EG Optic of course  :kappa:

So the 3rd place people win backpacks? What do you expect them to do, just throw them away? Lol who tf wants to win a backpack

• Downvote (-1) 28

So the 3rd place people win backpacks? What do you expect them to do, just throw them away? Lol who tf wants to win a backpack

I would love to win an Astro scout bag those are sick. People usually take backpacks when they go on trips.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I honestly wish I had a better backpack that I could use when I'm bumming around town on my bike. It's hard to carry shit if you don't have one.

Yes, ONLINE

There are countless examples in e-sports of team's who dominate online, that preform entirely different on LAN, yes online has become more prevalent these day's but that does not dismiss the fact that it cannot be used to determine a team's overall capability as there are mitigating factors which cause some players to play at a disadvantage in comparison to others. 

Edit: Denial lost to elevate, does that make elevate a better team,  how about renegades are they better than EG?

I think a better way of working out how good a team was, is to look at the average placings, 

I am very confused how you're saying all of this, we had that record on LAN. Plus we did 3-0 AE at worlds so saying that we wouldn't have beat them is the furthest thing from the truth

• Upvote (+1) 2

Anyone who can't use a cool backpack has a pretty boring life :lxthul:

I mean like every other American I have a backpack for something important called school. So yeah sorry I don't have use for a little gaming backpack that I can keep my precious gaming headset in while I travel to the Couple of lan events every year
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 40

Give me Heinz, 2gre, Hysteria, and someone aggressive. I don't have the full F/A list on front of me. I feel like those three plus an aggressive young gun could cause some issues.

Str8 sick would fit very well here, but i think he's staying with Swift Kill.

I would like to see Hysteria run with 2gre + denial. 2gre and heinz did play well with cntra/devon before the servers started fucking up

• Downvote (-1) 1

Forums seem slow, we need some scrims, drama, intel, or memes. Preferably all of them.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Forums seem slow, we need some scrims, drama, intel, or memes. Preferably all of them.

April 16th: The Night of the Backpack Debate

• Upvote (+1) 3

Ever since catching up on this thread over the last few days, I have seen quite the rollercoaster.
From arguable amounts of life changing money, arguably bad ESPN articles, and now the latest, fuckin backpacks.
Its great to be here.

• Upvote (+1) 2