CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Let it be noted I love it when a GT matches the person perfectly.  When you see the GT Penguin, and then see the player, it just fits.

• Upvote (+1) 4

His decision-making is terrible (honestly reminds me of my own gameplay) and he was in low Onyx with an 0.9 k/d for literally two months before being carried by teammates in the past few days ... if you've watched his stream for more than 20 minutes you would know that what I'm saying is true, but awesome, thanks for your input

Holy Mackeral! I thought you were talking about Ogre 2 :s Apologises bro, I agree with everything you wrote about T2. Why I sure feel sheepish :/ apologises
  • Upvote (+1) 3

I think Ace, APG, Commonly, Penguin Is most likely better than Contra, Penguin, Rayne and whoever they could get as a 4th IMO.

That's a really good Liquid squad and I hope to see it.

I also really hope RNG ends up as Ninja, 2gre, Victory and Heinz. Solid squad capable of top 4.

As for Allegiance, they should stay El Town, Stellur, Spartan and Unlegit. Probably the best new squad.

Who knows what will happen with Elevate, Cloud 9 and nV in terms of the org picking up solid teams.

I think Rayne, Mikwen, Ola and. 4th would be great, depending on 4th.

Elevate could grab Aries, Arkanum, Tireiron and Assault.

The question remains who Hysteria could possibly grab for a solid to4.

A lot of unanswered questions and unfortunately guys this shit is gonna continue to scramble until more details for Pro League are announced. Which is frustrating because it's like a repeat of qualifier season.

Teams really need to stick around and practice together unlike before.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I think Ace, APG, Commonly, Penguin Is most likely better than Contra, Penguin, Rayne and whoever they could get as a 4th IMO.

That's a really good Liquid squad and I hope to see it.

I also really hope RNG ends up as Ninja, 2gre, Victory and Heinz. Solid squad capable of top 4.

As for Allegiance, they should stay El Town, Stellur, Spartan and Unlegit. Probably the best new squad.

Who knows what will happen with Elevate, Cloud 9 and nV in terms of the org picking up solid teams.

I think Rayne, Mikwen, Ola and. 4th would be great, depending on 4th.

Elevate could grab Aries, Arkanum, Tireiron and Assault.

The question remains who Hysteria could possibly grab for a solid to4.

A lot of unanswered questions and unfortunately guys this shit is gonna continue to scramble until more details for Pro League are announced. Which is frustrating because it's like a repeat of qualifier season.

Teams really need to stick around and practice together unlike before.

Thing is, I don't think you can have Penguin without Rayne, and Im not sure you would want Penguin without Rayne. They're both incredible players, and I'd say Rayne is the Snakebite to Penguin's Royal 2.
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Holy Mackeral! I thought you were talking about Ogre 2 :s Apologises bro, I agree with everything you wrote about T2. Why I sure feel sheepish :/ apologises

everything makes so much sense now. I was wondering why you were arguing with him about T2 being good while upvoting my post about him being not-so-good, lol.

I thought there was some existential trolling going on.

• Upvote (+1) 2

T2 still intends on competing, but it in all honesty, he seems to be way behind in terms of movement, skill, etc.. He has a lot of catching up to do. Hopefully he closes the gap and lands on a decent team. 

he needs to lower his accl. he plays on 4s/5a. his shot would be better. he didnt look too bad aside from that last night with prototype and co.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

When teams were still forming from the cosmic wake left by the hwc announcement, didn't Contra/Devon try to make a team with Penguin/Rayne?  Anybody know why that team didn't work out?

• Upvote (+1) 1

When teams were still forming from the cosmic wake left by the hwc announcement, didn't Contra/Devon try to make a team with Penguin/Rayne?  Anybody know why that team didn't work out?

They did make that team. That was the original Noble line up. They then split in 2 after a couple of qualifiers (or just one, I can't remember).

I heard it was personality issues that caused the split (because that was a damn good team) - but I don't have first hand knowledge on it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think if you stuck hysteria and randa together, you'd have a killer foundation to an actually good squad. They play very similarly and I feel like they would do well together. Perhaps cloud and mikwen as 3/4?

he needs to lower his accl. he plays on 4s/5a. his shot would be better. he didnt look too bad aside from that last night with prototype and co.

He obviously plays on the sensitivity that he's comfortable with.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I am pretty sure that Assault tweeted a few days ago saying that he did not think that C9 was going to stick around in Halo. I wonder what that means for hysteria/cloud, both are still very good players and deserve a good team.

This team only lost games to EG for a while, and i think it was only 2 games as well.  That team shredded

• Upvote (+1) 1

Cloud hasn't done shit in H5. I wouldn't even consider him top 20.

Well, I guess the same could be said about Hysteria, Ola, Mikwen, Ogre 2, etc

• Downvote (-1) 3

I am pretty sure that Assault tweeted a few days ago saying that he did not think that C9 was going to stick around in Halo. I wonder what that means for hysteria/cloud, both are still very good players and deserve a good team.

NV:

Mikwen

Ola

Hysteria

Heinz

• Upvote (+1) 5

NV:

Mikwen

Ola

Hysteria

Heinz

Potentially a very good team, would love to see that happen.

Hysteria is good at the game.  Cloud just sucks.

Hysteria is still Hysteria however'; so he'll never compete for anything.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

They did make that team. That was the original Noble line up. They then split in 2 after a couple of qualifiers (or just one, I can't remember).

I heard it was personality issues that caused the split (because that was a damn good team) - but I don't have first hand knowledge on it.

Looks like according to goldenade's onedrive spreadsheet just the first online qualifier. 

I think knowing what's at stake now in halo a lot of players seem willing to put personality issues aside to form really solid teams.  But we'll see.

Edit:  And it's a shame they didn't stick toegether longer just based on skill alone.  5th in the first qualifier was not bad especially for how wonky the bracket was based on ladder placings alone.

I really do wonder what makes Halo (besides the lack of roster locks) one of the most unstable scenes in terms of roster swaps.

I know it's nothing new, but does anyone have some insight? I mean I've been following MLG/Competitive Halo since H2, and it seems like a consistent and unanimous idea that you need to switch your roster to find success.

I really do wonder what makes Halo (besides the lack of roster locks) one of the most unstable scenes in terms of roster swaps.

I know it's nothing new, but does anyone have some insight? I mean I've been following MLG/Competitive Halo since H2, and it seems like a consistent and unanimous idea that you need to switch your roster to find success.

Sometimes can be a result of having the best team (CLG) way ahead of every other team. Players feel like they need to scramble to build better teams on paper, when in reality, sometimes chemistry can be much more important. Then again, I have no idea what im talking about  :ghost:

Snakebite was doing a Q&A in his stream a few mins ago, i ask him where does he think Naded will end up and he said Optic.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Looks like according to goldenade's onedrive spreadsheet just the first online qualifier. 

I think knowing what's at stake now in halo a lot of players seem willing to put personality issues aside to form really solid teams.  But we'll see.

Edit:  And it's a shame they didn't stick toegether longer just based on skill alone.  5th in the first qualifier was not bad especially for how wonky the bracket was based on ladder placings alone.

Contra and Devon are both pretty notorious for negative attitudes.  Team environment is pretty important to a lot of people.

Hysteria has shown he is pretty good. The others I do agree on though.
  • Upvote (+1) 2