CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Snipedown has to be quiet cause his girlfriend's roommate is sleeping so he's whispering his callouts. LOL I love it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

No. End of this conversation because it will go nowhere. Defend your God plant all you want but I want nothing to do with it or people who use it. So I make fun of them. Don't care.

No. End of this conversation because it will go nowhere. Defend you'r sugar all you want but i want nothing to do with getting fat or people who are fat. So I make fun of them. don't care. edit: I wrote this to demonstrate how absurd this type of logic is. people get a lot of greif for fat shaming. Why should this be any different. sugar/weed can be great in a balenced diet and lifestyle. when there is a problem with someones life, eg. losing a job, then they often overuse substances like weed/sugar to fill the void when they don't have the tools to deal with it in a healthy way. It's the lifestyle, not the substance. Not everyone who eats cake is fat. Not everyone who smokes weed/does drugs is an addict

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 6

Both TS I think, CLG struggled with Coli TS again.

Yea Slayer is the one mode they are definitely beatable in.  Now when a team starts taking a significant amount of OBJ modes off them consistently, then I'll be more interested. 

I'm aggressive about it because I literally hate the shit more than anything. Sorry I don't let it run my life like some people. Sorry I hurt your feelings because I'm better than that shit. 

Lol nope it's very clear that this is an ego trip. You're just trying to make yourself feel better about yourself because you're insecure about you'r own short comings in other areas.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Yea Slayer is the one mode they are definitely beatable in.  Now when a team starts taking a significant amount of OBJ modes off them consistently, then I'll be more interested. 

Like 3 Strongholds?  

teamliquid-logo.png

I know you said consistently.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Like 3 Strongholds?  

teamliquid-logo.png

I know you said consistently.

Liquid #2 confirmed, even though they got beat by NV but NV is #2 even though they got beat by RNG, which actually makes RNG #2, but not really because both NV and TL took more games off CLG than RNG....

EG #2 confirmed.

i really have no idea. Pre-Season Pro League is CRAZY

• Upvote (+1) 1

fixed that for you  :kappa:

But is 2007 FB washed right now?

• Upvote (+1) 2

LMAO i check the forums before i peep some streams and i see "EG is getting beat by elv bad" or "im worried about eg" 

turn on snipedowns stream and EG is up 5-2 in the series and winning 35-7 in slayer lmaoooooooooooo.

dont ever change. 

EDIT: EG won 50-13 hahahhahha oh man this is actually what i needed tonight.

It's fantastic

Guys can we stop it with the dumb marijuana, washed 07 FB, and moral victory talk and get down to brass tacks?

We've all failed to address the greatest question man's ever come upon.

Does God exist? or, are we simply stardust, floating among a sea of random nothingness?

• Upvote (+1) 5