CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I remember Krillin, dude was jacked. I spent a lot of time in his fitness thread.

I remember playing the Reach beta with Krillin. Good times.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wow I remember killa kc. What a blast from the past. Then talking about krillin reminded me of kill3n who was my super homebody. Which reminded me of halo-pro.com where I spent tons of time. That site was run by some of the Utah noob locals. Remember nakamura and rippon? I'm old.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Wow I remember killa kc. What a blast from the past. Then talking about krillin reminded me of kill3n who was my super homebody. Which reminded me of halo-pro.com where I spent tons of time. That site was run by some of the Utah noob locals. Remember nakamura and rippon? I'm old.

The falling snipe on Chillout, yes please. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yep

I was against radar before, but watching this gameplay changed my mind when I saw how skillful 1:40-2:00 was

To be fair, 1v1s even in Halo 1/2 had radar

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Mythica.org

:uncledrew:

That site had so much gameplay.  was kind of bummed when it went down.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think that makes @@Cratos our Ron Artest, going into the stands and beating down the fans and stuff

More like Rasheed Wallace

Rule #1 of... Well, basically Life...

It isn't what you can do, it's who you know and what you've done.

I wouldn't have reached out if Darin wasn't already following me on Twitter.

A mutual friend of ours once quoted  "It's not who you know, it's who knows you".

I have found that to be extremely true over the years.

• Upvote (+1) 2

$100/hr for T2. 

I wonder what the kids who went to str8 camp are doing with their lives right now...

When you're about to make a controversial post but then you remember you're reading the Renegades Pro Team Seeds and Discussion thread

8VG4wa5.png

Seriously is there not a single soul on this forum not an Renegades fan, its triggers me every single time i go on here and read some of the extreme bias on here

Wish I could give you all of my upvotes.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Those photos are gold. Frosty, Contra, Devon, Shooter, all repping Reality Check jerseys.

OGSs0c9.jpg

have i gone too far?

• Upvote (+1) 7

My 2 cents on the ESPN article

@@Spartan has every right to be pissed! Everyone is comparing it to bad journalism for already established athletes( not saying Spartan isn't he obviously is) the difference is that these other athletes are already on established teams and are being paid and would be a breach of contract if they spoke out and would likely be fined.

Now I'm not saying that this may not be the case for Spartan idk his final team situation (remember he's technically still a F/A even though we likely know where he will end up ) and imagine if the team he was running with was looking at bringing an org other than liquid into halo, it's possible they look at this and second guess entering the scene. It just makes it bad for halo