CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Ok guys I feel like we are all missing the big picture when it comes to F/A's and :intel:.

Where do we think Scaryotic will end up?

I personally think reality check would suit him.

he actually is not bad, just has an attitude. he said he would never team with the sudds. he will find a halfway decent squad though.

Uh... H2-H3 was peak competitive Halo in terms of the number of teams.

He said FB with Saiyan, aka 2005-2006. There were under 50 teams on average in 2005 and 140 teams on average in 2006. 2007 is when the events starting hitting 200+ teams.

he actually is not bad, just has an attitude. he said he would never team with the sudds. he will find a halfway decent squad though.

What a twist of fate it would be if he joined RC then they won the next HWC.   :apg:

• Upvote (+1) 1

big time

going from h2 to h3 was awful, h3 was slow and the aiming was awful, it was just a big mess

It just needed some radar and ars to speed up the gameplay.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I've watched his stream quite a bit, when there's no one else notable streaming, and he's definitely not as good as any pro. It's not only stats ... just watch his stream, he's been grinding for months and is not that good. He was very good at H1-H3 but the dream is over, I think

Bro I accidentally gave you plus rep :( that really hurts, because you're talking a load of bollocks.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Ok guys I feel like we are all missing the big picture when it comes to F/A's and :intel:.

The fuck is that?

As I have said before I am not doubting his individual ability, but no pro team seems to want to put up with him and his shall we call it unusual behaviour. 

The reason I think reality check would be a good team for him is because  he would be surrounded by like-minded players, but I just cannot think of a fourth who would fit in with that squad. 

Edit: plus I think their streams would be comedy gold.

He said FB with Saiyan, aka 2005-2006. There were under 50 teams on average in 2005 and 140 teams on average in 2006. 2007 is when the events starting hitting 200+ teams.

only two events in '05 had less than 50 teams

• Upvote (+1) 3

Did they only have 9 people in this 1v1 tournament? 5 people got byes in the first round  :wutface:

looks like it, maybe they played ffa for seeds? i just found out about the tourney this morning 

shanky said he'd let me know about future asia halo tourneys so thats cool

Wonder who Hysteria is gonna get for cloud 9.

Hope they stay in the scene

Wonder who Hysteria is gonna get for cloud 9.

Hope they stay in the scene

probably fis, and maybe calm mentality. danoxide probably sticks around.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Bro I accidentally gave you plus rep :( that really hurts, because you're talking a load of bollocks.

His decision-making is terrible (honestly reminds me of my own gameplay) and he was in low Onyx with an 0.9 k/d for literally two months before being carried by teammates in the past few days ... if you've watched his stream for more than 20 minutes you would know that what I'm saying is true, but awesome, thanks for your input

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm pretty sure he just needs one in general

• Upvote (+1) 4

look, as much as anyone else, I hear the name "T Squared" and get all shaky with nostalgia...

I was really excited to see how he fared in H5, but for one reason or another, he's been sub par, certainly by T2 standards. Do you actually think T2 is in competitive form?

I mean, OGs like 2gre & FIS have been catching a ton of flak for apparently being "washed," and those two are still *REALLY* good at Halo. T2 is catching flak for being washed because, at this point in H5, he is not particularly good.

He's still very clunky with the movement system. I mean, his movement is comparable to mine....... and that is by no means a compliment. He was never a tricky player anyways, and I don't think he was particularly concerned with learning all of the nuances within the new Spartan Abilities. Missing out on the whole Worlds thing didn't help, because all of the teams training for the HWC practiced and learned H5's intricacies with and from each other.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

No mentioned this yet so I'll throw it our there. Last night Penguin was running with Contra and Rayne. Title on twtich was Penguintel. While this was happening FiS was running with Arkanum and Tire Iron and they all agreed that it makes sense that those 3 would squad with a fourth. There was a mentoin of Predevonator but they didn't think h would leave Denial, but thought Contra would.

Also Commonly has been running alot with APG (lol at his GT: TJ TookMY Teddy) I think Commonly would be an awesome replacement for Unlegit.

His decision-making is terrible (honestly reminds me of my own gameplay) and he was in low Onyx with an 0.9 k/d for literally two months before being carried by teammates in the past few days ... if you've watched his stream for more than 20 minutes you would know that what I'm saying is true, but awesome, thanks for your input

he was Champion 1 for awhile when the game came out -_- ..... He only plays for fun when he streams, you're ignorant

Title on twtich was Penguintel. 

at this point its click

bait.

• Upvote (+1) 5

T2 still intends on competing, but it in all honesty, he seems to be way behind in terms of movement, skill, etc.. He has a lot of catching up to do. Hopefully he closes the gap and lands on a decent team.