CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I guess it's good for them that so many games were close, but they blew 4 leads in the series. That said, CLG has been a team a whole lot longer and they have plenty to improve on. Communication often frantic for them. Fun scrims though!

Took two games off, choked like 4 games away (or CLG clutched, depending on who you ask apparently), and tied one. Series was a lot closer than the scoreline indicates.

• Upvote (+1) 3

CLG looked pretty average tonight and still won 11-2.

I saw this coming the night RNG fans said RNG was 1/2 after beating EG in one scrim.

I hate being right because I really like this team, but at the same time I don't think Commonly or Penguin reeeealllly gave other teams a fair chance by avoiding scrims against CLG for so long.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 4

I saw this coming the night RNG fans said RNG was 1/2 after beating EG in one scrim.

I hate being right because I really like this team, but at the same time I don't think Commonly or Penguin reeeealllly gave other teams a fair chance by avoiding scrims against CLG for so long.

It's a lose lose for anyone who plays CLG. Either CLG played average, the other team sucks, CLG wasn't trying, other team got lucky, etc etc.

• Upvote (+1) 9

There isn't a combination of players that can beat CLG
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

It's a lose lose for anyone who plays CLG. Either CLG played average, the other team sucks, CLG wasn't trying, other team got lucky, etc etc.

I watch a lot of Tjs gameplay/CLG scrims, like, a lot.

Tonight they looked pretty average on some of the maps they normally excel at.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

holy shit I think choked is more overused than tilted at this point.

In this case, it's entirely valid and I wouldn't use any other word. Up 49-45 and lose. Wow.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lmao wtf are you talking about. That was likely the closest series CLG has had, CLG been together a few months, RNG been together 2 weeks. Didn't watch CLG side but RNG side didn't look like they were playing at 100%.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 8

Pretty much what I expected though. CLG is going to dominate again.

RNG has stuff to work on now