CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Royal 2 is the brawn, Snakebite is the brain.

Seems like they're both a good mix of brain and brawn, each just compliment eachother so well by balancing eachother out.

Lxthul, T-bags ninja..... wins

Except you didn't win Coli Slayer, because you're a Bk....... :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I love the mid scrim forum looking m80

Was watching Audley during that game, said work on where to go off tower spawn.

Stop going to the base the opposite team is capping. Trade outside bases instead.

Had not seen your viewpoint before that, but it made sense.

:intensifies:

I know this has been said a ton before but the way he moves around the map is insane. Seems like he just floats around effortlessly annoying the shit out of the other team and never dying.

I vote Frosty too.

There was one sequence during the Fathom Flag game, where Ninja couldn't get him and left him one shot his treehouse, then a few seconds later Victory did the same thing on the their side, had to leave him one shot, and then a few seconds after that Frosty got a kill pushing top mid. Wasn't watching his POV but was wild to see from RNG perspective, both called out they had to leave him, just wouldn't die.

He also has incredible unpredictability in those close combat 1v1 juke-around-obstruction situations. Dropped the okie-doke on Ninja so bad in front window, stayed alive 1 shot, and Ninja melted from the teamshot.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Serious question here to any pros.  Why do pros put 3 and sometimes as few as 2 pistol shots in an opponent and then call them out as one shot?  Just about every pro I have watched does this even though the target is definitely not one shot.

• Upvote (+1) 7

What would people think of a fantasy halo league for pro league? I want to start a league of 8 managers where we draft players like fantasy football, and award them points based on kills, assists, deaths, etc.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I understand that a player should be confident in their abilities but holy shit Cratos doesn't actually think he is the best in the game, right? 

What would people think of a fantasy halo league for pro league? I want to start a league of 8 managers where we draft players like fantasy football, and award them points based on kills, assists, deaths, etc.

I suspect its more likely to draw attention to a call out than if you say "2 or 3 shot" also, its quicker and easier to say then figuring exactly how weak they are.

Serious question here to any pros.  Why do pros put 3 and sometimes as few as 2 pistol shots in an opponent and then call them out as one shot?  Just about every pro I have watched does this even though the target is definitely not one shot.

This has been going on forever; put 2 weak shots into a guy with a BR and they're instantly absolute. It's an upspoken fail from most if not all players.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I understand that a player should be confident in their abilities but holy shit Cratos doesn't actually think he is the best in the game, right? 

He doesn't think it. He knows it. 

e0e62250822732e1e33a49a8f763d3d7.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 3

I've wanted this since Halo 3, so yeah

4 minute 3-0 on Fathom CTF by CLG. 

Guessing that first tie was a fluke considering CLG went up 2-0 fast in that game too. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

CLG is just so good at pressing an advantage, and their communication is calm and efficient. Plus, they have 3 or 4 of the most individually skilled players in H5. Very hard to see any team overcoming this.

Cam just dropped a near Killtrocity, and it was the most unenthusiastic thing I've ever seen.

I'm still waiting for Audley to explain why CLG seems to always do bad on Coliseum Slayer

Well this time the game turned (CLG were leading) when all of CLG were in the same spot and the entire team got killed. Usually it seems they just do a piss poor job of controlling power weapons on Coli TS.