CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I support you @@PlzLearn . Some of those pushes by RNG at the end of the Stronghold game though...10 points left..ugh...

• Upvote (+1) 3

Here's a great example of someone commenting on Ninja's play based on reputation rather than actual observation. This is not the case at all tonight. If anything he's been trying to help too much and the rotations have been slightly slow.

I'm literally watching him out in the open, being too aggressive with camo, dying when he dose not need to. I may not be Ninja, but I can see the petty mistakes he is making. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I support you @@PlzLearn . Some of those pushes by RNG at the end of the Stronghold game though...10 points left..ugh...

They should have held Red nest and Blue or some combo rather than pushing for the trip tbh.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is EG scrimming at all?

Yes.  Shortly.  

Roy said he will be streaming in a couple minutes.

They should have held Red nest and Blue or some combo rather than pushing for the trip tbh.

It's like things you do in game can influence spawn or something, crazy!  :kappa:

Man I was watching Cam that game and he probably could have won the game with a return but he didn't go for it in time.

lol lethul was literally shocked at that guy at the end of the game that killed him. Had no idea he was there.

RNG needs to be using their ping abilities more, only then will they be fragging like pros.

• Upvote (+1) 9