CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Feel like Vic X and Commonly should be leading post game discussions and directing traffic during the game and let ninja just focus on soaring and killing 

• Upvote (+1) 2

The 50-40 is the "half steak".

Apparently a half steak is a thing.

Kinda like a strip steak compared to a t-bone?
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Denial up 2-0 on E6. 2gre washed

They're surprising me. Though has E6 beat any big teams yet, besides TL?

Feel like Vic X and Commonly should be leading post game discussions and directing traffic during the game and let ninja just focus on soaring and killing 

Awful idea. Ninja runs around like a mad man. There is a reason why his 4v4 performance has been sub-par. He runs around too much and tries to one man army everything.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm no Audley, but I feel like when you have map control with only 10 points left to go, you shouldn't risk the triple cap.  Hamy and Penguin jumped into red nest and both got killed right after getting it, then CLG got red and cat.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ninja spawns at blue pushes catwalk, and then gets killed from behind when CLG spawns blue right behind him happened twice.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm no Audley, but I feel like when you have map control with only 10 points left to go, you shouldn't risk the triple cap.  Hamy and Penguin jumped into red nest and both got killed right after getting it, then CLG got red and cat.

I agree. 

Also your tag being Yellow here but blue on twitch is confusing me.. Lol

Ninja spawns at blue pushes catwalk, and then gets killed from behind when CLG spawns blue right behind him happened twice.

Don't forget the part where Ninja chokes hard as fuck with camo

• Upvote (+1) 1

I literally just repeated what Ninja said. My bad

Plz Learn.

Plz.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I literally just repeated what Ninja said. My bad

Lxthul's a baby. 

Also I agree with what you said in Ninja's chat. (CLG is playing way more intense then they normally do in scrims).

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Feel bad for watching the denial/e6 scrim while CLG are on but 2gre is playing really aggressive and dropped 19 kills on truth slayer

• Upvote (+1) 5

Denial up 3-1 against E6. 2gre dropping 19 kills on Truth TS. Contra & Predev complaining about being called young guns.  :weback:  :dank:  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 4