CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I love our new ESL members, but if Josh and Quinn could get int his thread that'd be A+

• Upvote (+1) 6

RNG already busting out excuses.

Snakebite have mercy on these fools :apg:

What excuses? What they did wrong? Isn't that the point? Lmfao

• Upvote (+1) 2

I love our new ESL members, but if Josh and Quinn could get int his thread that'd be A+

I think they'd like this thread a looooooot more than the H5 thread.

CLG isn't playing around. Most aggressive I've ever seen them in scrims

This is how they always are, pls learn @@PlzLearn

• Upvote (+1) 3

TranQ is a good player and such. But he wasn't able to break into the top tier of European teams so I don't see how he would be able to do it in the US.

Hyena isn't a competitive player / never tried to be one to my knowledge, unlike TranQ. A video of him flanking 20 times in a game doesn't show he can play at a high level. For all we know he was leaving his team hanging by just running around the map and coming behind the other team.

Hyena came to a bunch of H2/H3 UK events and competed, always put on a show. We knew he was a different breed from the beginning though, cool dude.

• Upvote (+1) 5

CLG isn't playing around. Most aggressive I've ever seen them in scrims

The lack of scrims is probably putting them in the mindset to take every game serious from start to finish. Their conversations before and after games are straight to the point and constructive.

This is what CLG always does, and it's part of why they are the best. IF they are making excuses, they should stop, keep grinding the scrims, then take a break after the scrim and review their footage and figure out where they are weak and where they are strong. Then improve. If they don't, an djust whine, then you get shit on for no reason.

I think 2gre and Heinz are pretty underrated right now, add dev and contra and this could be a great fit.

Obviously we won't know until we see them action, but still, it looks promising on paper.

You could be right though, I guess we will find out.

I'd still rather see Ryanoob & Goofy on that team :P

I'd also be scared about Contra & 2gre being a slowish/greedy duo. Don't want another Regionals nV team...

Could be wrong though. Have a bad feeling that whoever of these duos that doesn't end up on Denial could not make top 8, given the current teams right now. 

One day, many years from now, Walshy, Halo historian, will look back through the volume of writings he produced documenting the history of competitive halo. When he arrives at this date he will be overcome with an incredible sense of sadness and remember, April 13th, 2016: the night CLG won an online scrim against RNG and were officially decreed to be better than FB in '07

• Upvote (+1) 7

I'd still rather see Ryanoob & Goofy on that team :P

I'd also be scared about Contra & 2gre being a slowish/greedy duo. Don't want another Regionals nV team...

Good observation on Contra and 2gre being greedy but I think Heinz would help balance that out. I want to see them scrim tonight. 

Complaining about lag. Don't be :salt:

The first lobby was laggy, hence why CLG ended it. The 2nd game they never used lag as an excuse.