CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Just so I don't come off as the ass. I just gave Vivi his thunder back.

GatyiZ0.jpg

I am used to getting blamed. Big whoop. 

So it was you who sat at the board meeting for worlds and said "Crowd mics? Who needs those?"

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

You think there is enough slaying power on this team ?

Heinz has a shit ton of slaying power for someone who is usually a OBJ/Support player. I played him in MM twice with him outslaying everyone else on his team (who were also pros). His playstyle fits very well with H5.

644402_1.png

edit: I would fuck up the quote.

• Upvote (+1) 1

:dank:  :dank:  :dank:  :dank:  :dank: meme

this is the most hyped i've ever been for a scrim. hope renegades shows up and makes this somewhat competitive!

• Upvote (+1) 2

Not sure why I am so hyped for this scrim....its just a scrim on Wednesday...2 week away from a LAN that neither of these teams will be at...

fuck it

lets go

puig.gif

• Upvote (+1) 6

Remember guys, CLG is notoriously bad their first map of the night, RNG used to take this map/gametype first game of the night off CLG before Worlds

:simms:

• Downvote (-1) 1

I have a growing collection of signs from Timo. He keeps taking things and then gives me a paper sign to make up for it. 

edit*

How does one participate in one of these spotlights?

@@FlizzyFletch

• Upvote (+1) 1

Everyone is hyped and I don't think I've seen anyone even predict RNG taking more than 5 games...

Everyone is hyped and I don't think I've seen anyone even predict RNG taking more than 5 games...

I'm a Renegade fan and I don't see them taking more then 4 games.... CLG is just too good.

One day, many years from now, Walshy, Halo historian, will look back through the volume of writings he did documenting the history of competitive halo. When he arrives at this date he will think fondly and remember, April 13th, 2016: the night CLG lost an online scrim to RNG and were officially decreed to be worse than FB in '07

oh here we go

wileecoyoteumbrellagogo.jpg

One day, many years from now, Walshy, Halo historian, will look back through the volume of writings he did documenting the history of competitive halo. When he arrives at this date he will think fondly and remember, April 13th, 2016: the night CLG lost an online scrim to RNG and were officially decreed to be worse than FB in '07

Renegades has already taken the mantle from Final Boss as best team in the history of halo. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1