CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

You lost 4 games. That's all it takes. Liquid 4-0 over CLG.

Nah, Liquid won 3 Strongholds games.  There will never be 3 Strongholds games in a series. :(

BUT Liquid did well tonight.  Got down really far in Eden SH and came back.  Stabilized when losing their lead in Rig TS.  Excited to see how the squad will do as they start to get used to playing together more.  (Assuming this is the squad that Liquid is going to stick with)

Kevin seemed a lot happier playing with this squad, and Liquid's always been strong when he remains vocal.

• Upvote (+1) 3

To be honest you aren't wrong, we went 4-13 against CLG if you count pool play at X-Games, but the 4 we won were all in the grand finals to take the Gold. Even though we won X-Games we never thought we were the better team, just better that day.

That's really interesting to think about, I feel like that's the mindset it is going to take to beat CLG. You don't necessarily need to be better in general, you just need to go into the series thinking, we need to be better than them for this series.

That's really interesting to think about, I feel like that's the mindset it is going to take to beat CLG. You don't necessarily need to be better in general, you just need to go into the series thinking, we need to be better than them for this series.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=khauvdb_f8A
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Like CLG is obviously the best team in the game.

Ninja says he thinks RNG (his team obviously he's going to be confident) is the best or 2nd best in the game. 2 minutes later TJ is on here making sarcastic posts about RNG being the best. Liquid takes 4 games off CLG, next minute he's in here making sarcastic posts about Liquid winning Worlds when no one ever insinuated that.

:lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 12
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Quinn in the chat defending binaries and radar.

:wutface:

He said the binary rifle and autos are skillful and that the current version of radar is "plenty skillful."  The explanations he gave were that they tested them.  

He also asked what everyone thought about the weapon placements/additions to Fathom.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

FiS, Aries, Arkanum and Tire Iron running games right now. Looking pretty good against mm randos.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Quinn in the chat defending binaries and radar.

:wutface:

a radar that only shows people who sprint, thrust or spartan charge would be a godsend.

Quinn has no clue. Binaries are shit, no matter what for competive play.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

FiS, Aries, Arkanum and Tire Iron running games right now. Looking pretty good against mm randos.

Yep. Played them when I had 3 diamonds on my team. Got stomped.

• Upvote (+1) 1

guys

Guys

GUYS

GUYS!!!!!

:intel: ALERT :intel: ALERT :intel: ALERT

I was at a bar tonight and this copy of THUNDERPRESS, a biker magazine, happened to be resting at my table.

And it contained the most revealing piece of intel yet!...........

Look closely.

5SPToQz.jpg

Don't see it yet? Look closer!

mxWB2xn.jpg

Still don't see it? Closer my child.

DuCkqJ1.jpg

You see it now don't you. But WAIT! there's more.

pLASWKw.jpg

The license plate is from Washington. 343 is located in Seattle!

TSQARED to 343 CONFIRMED. :apg:

:dank: :fire::prayers: :cash: :prayers::fire: :dank: :kappa::mj::intel:

LOL hilarious

• Upvote (+1) 3

Optic tied 3-3 right now against Goofy, Noob, Assault, and Cloud. Pretty good series so far, Optic finally looking like a team!

Is Cloud 9 officially gone from Halo again?

They departed Halo again before worlds even finished.