CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

No pets? Deal breaker. 

Realtor's policy unfortunately, tbh this isn't even a troll post, I literally have this apt and am looking for someone. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

25 M Looking for a room mate to split my 2B/2B apartment on the Oregon coast. Full Kitchen, bay view, no smoking/drugs, no pets. Off street parking. Dank memes ok. $450 month + 1/2 utilities.

Oregon coast? Where at?

Came to this thread expecting questions to answer (hint, all answers are "info coming soon") and I'm now discussing costs of living in various parts of the country. 

Whats your favorite breakfast cereal?  :simms:

Came to this thread expecting questions to answer (hint, all answers are "info coming soon") and I'm now discussing costs of living in various parts of the country. 

Sounds like you need to drop more  :dank:  :intel:

• Upvote (+1) 1

We know how to party huh

• Upvote (+1) 2

Come for the questions, stay for the economics lessons.

I have an apartment I rent for around $750 and a house I own wherein the mortgage is substantially more. My girl lives in the house with her kids and I split my time 50/50 in each place. 

If any pros wanna move to good ol' Virginia they are welcome to move into my apartment with me. It's essentially an expensive man cave.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Whats your favorite breakfast cereal?  :simms:

info coming soon?

(Honey Bunches of Oats)

• Upvote (+1) 4

fwiw i think this rent discussion is pretty interesting 

I second this.

Ryanoob just said that they're not scrimming on Denial for tonight. :/. Right now he's in Arena with Goofy & Lifestyle.

On the bright side, this gives the potential option of 2gre/Heinz/Hysteria on Denial.

@@FlizzyFletch Really loving the player spotlights, especially with pros who are newer to the scene. Keep up what you're doing, looking forward to @

Oregon coast? Where at?

Lincoln County area, done talking about this on here lol, DM if actually interested.

• Upvote (+1) 1