CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Alabama.

It's not awesome.

I'm in South Carolina(from Maryland.)

I don't think it would be much different.

Allegiance's founder said he was paying them $1000 a month.

In my area, a studio apartment is around 350/month, 2 bedroom apartments are around 550 a month.

Yeah, San Fran gets up in the 2k+ range for 2beds :D

Holy crap... i wish. Studio apartments here go for around $750-900 depending on which side of the city. My 700sq foot 1 bedroom is 1050 on the lower cost side of town.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just had the Pro Player Spotlight: @@Cratos completely ready to post...

then I closed the wrong tab.

MrDYlVg.gif

I'm running an errand then I'll get it published. It'll be live in about an hour.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey guys, the matchup tracker is back on halo5arena.com. Teams included so far: EG, CLG, EnVyUs, Liquid (unconfirmed?),

OpTic, Renegades (unconfirmed?), Enigma6.

Here are the reports so far with total stats, these should already contain added objective totals (if mode selected):

Enigma6 vs Evil Geniuses 1:5 - link to report

EnVyUs vs Liquid 10:3 - link to report

Enigma6 vs Liquid 6:7 - link to report

Optic vs CLG 0:3 - link to report

Renegades vs OpTic 1:1 - link to report

EnVyUs vs OpTic 4:2 - link to report

Evil Geniuses vs EnVyUs 8:5 - link to report

Team EnVyUs vs CLG 1:15 - link to report

The tracker is sensitive to Gamertag changes. If you know a matchup is running and not showing up i appreciate if you let me know, unforunately i´m mostly sleeping at that time :/ Also let me know about teams i should already add. 

I´m also working on some features on the match results page which i think will add good value (no heatmaps yet though) but i think will take some more time.

thanks for making my life easier hah

Its gotta feel bad to miss a LAN for money and pro league spots to Allegiance and their friends. I'm not entirely sure how I would've done it but I probably would've just averaged placings of players on their current team and invited the four after CLG. Unless that's what they did but I feel like at least one of those teams would be different.

In my area, a studio apartment is around 350/month, 2 bedroom apartments are around 550 a month.

750+ for 2bd apartment in Omaha Ne. 600 in some bad parts of town but thankfully Omaha is very developed. Not all cornfields here  :simms:

Edit: Thankfully I'm a homeowner now tho so I don't get as @@Ninja would say, forced upon sexually  :kappa: .

• Upvote (+1) 1

$650 here. 3 bedroom, 2 bath. 1400 Sq Ft. Tennessee. Crazy how much the cost of living differs in the US by area. I have a spare bedroom and very reliable 60/10 internet if Ogre 2 needs a quick remedy for his connection issue.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nice to see Swish back in the swing of things with this Soul roster.

For those unfamiliar, he was on SoaR's roster for weeks 2 and 3 (I think) where they surprised some higher seeded teams...then he was driving up to a friend's house to compete (his parents didn't support the grind) before week 4 or 5 and his car caught on fire...leading to him being dropped because he didn't respond to his teammates quickly enough.

Did I just play you in arena?  :kappa:

Yeah hope you enjoyed your team choking away that 2-0 lead to vastly inferior players   :lxthul:
  • Upvote (+1) 2

In regards to team skins, 343 just needs to copy valve/csgo. Give part of the proceeds to the orgs and players (this would solve the only top 4 getting money problem). Also, this makes me think how sick player signature skins would be in this game. Who here would buy a 2gre pistol? Or a Roy AR? This would be so awesome. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

You pay $1000 a month? What do you make a month?

Ive suffered from disabilities my whole life, which atm (atm as in 8 years), hasn't allowed me to work. But, i get $2088 disability + $500 from other support for small bills (and i try to do small cash jobs on the side if my health allows me)... I know that amount sound like a lot to some. But im from a "rich" oil city in far northern Canada. Not a cheap place to be, as seen by my $1050 rent for a "shitty" apartment, but it's where i was born. 

#PhilosopherIntel

• Upvote (+1) 3

I just had the Pro Player Spotlight: @@Cratos completely ready to post...

then I closed the wrong tab.

MrDYlVg.gif

command + shift + t

Command + Shift + T

COMMAND + SHIFT + T

:wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface: 

• Upvote (+1) 6

not to be the white knight but i'm just grateful for what we have, the halo pros should be too

we are less than 3 years removed from the agl days and worlds had 100k viewers (great for halo, not great in context of the bigger esport picture)

hopefully/probably players will get a cut of team skins

• Upvote (+1) 6

You pay $1000 a month? What do you make a month?

I paid 1500 for a 1 bedroom apartment up until this past January when I moved to a townhouse for 1900. DC metro area is a beyotch
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I'm so jealous of many of you.

I wanted to get an apartment but it's like 900 for a 1 bed, and 1200 for a 2 bedroom apt.

Screw NJ man  :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 6

I paid 1500 for a 1 bedroom apartment up until this past January when I moved to a townhouse for 1900. DC metro area is a beyotch

holy

I'm so jealous of many of you.

I wanted to get an apartment but it's like 900 for a 1 bed, and 1200 for a 2 bedroom apt.

Screw NJ man  :wutface:

it's only going to get more expensive cause AC is about to implode

i'm about to leave the state because it's getting stupid pricey 

• Upvote (+1) 1

it's only going to get more expensive cause AC is about to implode

i'm about to leave the state because it's getting stupid pricey 

Guess I'm going back to Tennessee. #GoogleFiber  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 5

holy

Yeah, you're basically living in poverty around here if ya don't make 6 figures. it's insane. Luckily the government contracts out about a zillion jobs for us menials to do for them.

Edit: ok not poverty, that's an exaggeration. But it is an entirely different ballgame in the DC area. I sometimes forget that I live in a weird little bubble