CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Is there anyway we could see multiple relegation periods during a season? I think that would make it a bit more interesting. I still think 12 teams in pro League is too much because the Challenger league won't get better if they aren't playing pro caliber teams. We already saw a huge dropoff from 8-16 in HWC Qualifying.

Probably not. Theres too much fluctuation of who would be in contest to relegate. You need to give a team an entire season in order to establish where they belong in the ranks after playing everybody else. I think the answer would be shorter seasons before multiple relegation, but that would seem illogical because you'd have to double your prize payouts or increase the off season which wont be a wise move.

Playing witcha boy Flamesword. He was in my team and I still got nervous  :walshy:

CX1oAKS.png

Bad Dub to Optic confirmed. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Lolwut? Devon & Contra are best buds, and PreDev was arguably the best player on that team. Just because he did a lot of obj. doesn't mean he was the weak link. 

Teams without an AE teammate are upset, but let's be real, none of them except maybe RNG would have a chance against EG at this LAN.

Also, the chance of ending up in Challenger League is too damn high for a lot of players.

I edited my original post. 

Well yeah that is the logic of the ProLeague only the best teams should be in it, if you are not one of the Top 8 you better work hard

-5? Beard needs to hang it up and coach.

:kappa:

That was my trial game, im taking his place  :simms:

Lolwut? Devon & Contra are best buds, and PreDev was arguably the best player on that team. Just because he did a lot of obj. doesn't mean he was the weak link. 

Teams without an AE teammate are upset, but let's be real, none of them except maybe RNG would have a chance against EG at this LAN.

Also, the chance of ending up in Challenger League is too damn high for a lot of players.

Maybe the fact ALG split is why it took forever for them to officially give us intel? 

Even if I teamed with DragonSlayer516, randyjohnson212, and butterwaffle, that team would still attend PAX because of being an ex-Allegiance member. This LAN is for the pro league spot that Allegiance would have if we didn't break up. We all split which is why all the teams that are going have 1 member from ALG :)

Careful hating on butterwaffle like that, I hear he has a mean pistol and a desire to grind.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 5

Even if I teamed with DragonSlayer516, randyjohnson212, and butterwaffle, that team would still attend PAX because of being an ex-Allegiance member. This LAN is for the pro league spot that Allegiance would have if we didn't break up. We all split which is why all the teams that are going have 1 member from ALG :)

What an excellent clarification. Thanks town.

• Upvote (+1) 1

would be a sick team tbh. randy johnson brings the heat

• Upvote (+1) 2

would be a sick team tbh. randy johnson brings the heat

and dear god do I love a good buttered waffle.... (with syrup)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Love it. Envyus please :)

88yiIlr.png

The nV Logo is a bit hard to work with but I think this looks ok. Hope you like

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I think that is a very fair way of inviting a second team.

Obviously, Allegiance deserved an invite, right behind CLG.

Allegiance is no longer a team, so lets give the opportunity to the players who grinded and made Allegiance as successful as they were.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That kind of passive aggressive shit serves no purpose and only serves to make HCS organizers and the scene look bad. If you're going to post about it, actually fucking post criticism about it so they can take feedback. If you're going to be unprofessional on social media (like a tonne of Halo players) don't be a pansy about it too.

Christ-alfuckin'-mighty.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 2

That kind of passive aggressive shit serves no purpose and only serves to make HCS organizers and the scene look bad. If you're going to post about it, actually fucking post criticism about it so they can take feedback. If you're going to be unprofessional on social media (like a tonne of Halo players) don't be a pansy about it too.

Christ-alfuckin'-mighty.

NEMcDHO.gif

Christ-alfuckin'-mighty.

ivtkqCM.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1