• CLG Assault Rifle Skin
  • CLG Magnum Skin
  • CLG Emblem

Pro League Pack

• OpTic Magnum
  • Evil Geniuses Magnum
  • Team Liquid Magnum
  • etc.

Something along these lines would be so lit. Individual team packs would also be more efficient but I don't know how practical that is for 343

They should also have a throwback pack. with Carbon, Final Boss, Instinct, Str8 Rippin, Triggers Down, Believe the Hype, etc.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

When Che says Team Skins, obviously I want Weapon skins. However, I REALLY hope they do team Armor skins as well, because I think it would be badass to have team logos on the armor in game. 

I wonder when 343 will allow corporate ads on armor?

:simms:

Considering the scale of PAX logistics, there could have been a lot of stipulations which kept it to 4 teams. Better 4 than none.

How they determined which 4 teams were picked could certainly seem cold if you're someone like RNG or Devon/Contra, to see players who placed consistently worse than you get an opportunity you don't.

But from a fan standpoint, if it's stuck at 4 teams, the ex-Allegiance royal rumble certainly has high entertainment value.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I wonder if this Pax Event factored into Ace's decision to join Optic. 1 of 4 teams will make the pro league and Liquid wasn't one of the teams invited as they didn't have an Allegiance member.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah I mean I see where he's coming from kind of, but he's butt hurt. There are obviously some kids grinding MM that are sick and individually just as good as anyone in the game, but getting along with 3 other guys and playing together at the highest level is much harder than getting champ whatever in arena. I'll use Commonly for example, I'm guessing he's a pretty likeable guy because even though he didn't fit with EG they still seemed to like him at a personal level and Ninja acts like he's Commonly's older brother. So sure Commonly is good and this got him noticed but I guarantee you his personality and ability to fit with a team of pros gave him the edge of being picked up at the pro level. So yeah he's butt hurt but "who you know" does influence the process, but think about the reason you know those people in the first place.

Think about your own personal experiences in MM playing with kids that might be better than you (numbers wise) however, are annoying as hell to play with on a daily basis.  

This is something that people sometimes put so much stock in, and sometimes ignore altogether which is baffling to me.  Your ability to get to know people by playing with them, putting yourself out there and being a chameleon with your personality is also a skill.  I'm not going to feel bad for people, or say that they even "deserve a shot" no matter how skilled they are if they can't get along with other players.  If you cant get along with other (reasonable) people, then you are definitely not going to be able to take criticism or give it constructively which will hamper your growth as a player and eventually make you expendable, no matter how quick you are or how good your shot is.

I know i'm wide-left of the point you are making but i already wrote all that and dont want it to go to waste haha  :laugh:

• Upvote (+1) 1

So far all the unhappy tweets are coming from players and teams that are potentially on the outside looking in.

BTW I wanted to know if you guys like these and if I should continue making them?

Yeah it would seem that way, but I entirely understand why. I've always said I feel that the Pro Pool was to slim if it was 8. There is WAY to much talent in the top 12-14-16 teams to be left outside in the AM community. Especially if they have to wait til the NEXT season for a chance to compete at a pro level. We're going to see 4-8 teams consistently THRASH teams at AM events/tournaments, simply because of the team cap in the Pro League.

Yes. Keep making them. They're awesome.

Playing witcha boy Flamesword. He was in my team and I still got nervous  :walshy:

CX1oAKS.png

• Upvote (+1) 2

Someone isn't happy.

EDIT: Because I was kinda harsh, just think Devon should stop this behaviour

There also LAN qualifiers so Denial has a chance  :kappa:

Proleague sounds pretty good, so either he or Ryan tell us what they are upset about but don't try to be the passive aggressive fuck.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yeah it would seem that way, but I entirely understand why. I've always said I feel that the Pro Pool was to slim if it was 8. There is WAY to much talent in the top 12-14-16 teams to be left outside in the AM community. Especially if they have to wait til the NEXT season for a chance to compete at a pro level. We're going to see 4-8 teams consistently THRASH teams at AM events/tournaments, simply because of the team cap in the Pro League.

Yes. Keep making them. They're awesome.

Is there anyway we could see multiple relegation periods during a season? I think that would make it a bit more interesting. I still think 12 teams in pro League is too much because the Challenger league won't get better if they aren't playing pro caliber teams. We already saw a huge dropoff from 8-16 in HWC Qualifying.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Devon can be happy to still have a somewhat good org and great teammates, because let us be honest before Rostermania, all of us thought if anybody from denial will be dropped it is him.

Proleague sounds pretty good, so either he or Ryan tell us what they are upset about but don't try to be the passive aggressive fuck.

I doubt they want to bite the hands that feed them. No point slamming ESL if you're trying to compete in ESL's League.

I suspect it has something to do with the select amount of teams that the Pro League has been limited too, especially with the skill of the teams in the Top 16. Lots of pro players are about to be AM teams, and not just for a little while...but two months.

Playing witcha boy Flamesword. He was in my team and I still got nervous  :walshy:

CX1oAKS.png

-5? Beard needs to hang it up and coach.

:kappa:

So far all the unhappy tweets are coming from players and teams that are potentially on the outside looking in.

BTW I wanted to know if you guys like these and if I should continue making them?

I really do. Can you make a Team Beyond one with TB and the logo? Thanks bruh.

• Upvote (+1) 2

6qmXW4P.png

5tVYwaS.png

V1vRI9a.png

Love it.  *points at signature*

• Upvote (+1) 1

Devon can be happy to still have a somewhat good org and great teammates, because let us be honest before Rostermania, all of us thought if anybody from denial will be dropped it is him.

Lolwut? Devon & Contra are best buds, and PreDev was arguably the best player on that team. Just because he did a lot of obj. doesn't mean he was the weak link. 

Teams without an AE teammate are upset, but let's be real, none of them except maybe RNG would have a chance against EG at this LAN.

Also, the chance of ending up in Challenger League is too damn high for a lot of players.

I wonder if this Pax Event factored into Ace's decision to join Optic. 1 of 4 teams will make the pro league and Liquid wasn't one of the teams invited as they didn't have an Allegiance member.

OpTic has about a 1% chance of winning this tournament, therefore I seriously doubt that this is what swayed him.....

• Upvote (+1) 1

6qmXW4P.png

5tVYwaS.png

V1vRI9a.png

Love it. Envyus please :)

Is it confirmed that this is why those 4 teams were invited?  The article announcing this says that is WHAT is happening, not that it's WHY it's happening.

It doesnt seem like they would just say, "ok wherever these 4 players from Allegiance land are the 4 teams we will invite." but it instead seems like those 4 players brought the average placement of the team up high enough that they would qualify.  For example, I'm pretty sure if Suspector decided to team up with 3 other randoms that never placed at an even or online qualifier before, his team wouldn't automatically be invited.  That just doesnt make sense.