CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Tom Brady will be 39 when the season starts, and is playing arguably his best football

6yq1Iqj.jpg

It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

:wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 4

You dropped Intel and hardly anyone noticed. I'm assuming this is the org that aPG, Spartan, Eco and Stellur are considering.

lmao not at all

• Upvote (+1) 3

This allegiance lan seems like nadeds best chance at getting the W (1 in 4) unfortunately he's with optic :(

There are another couple lans later on in the qualification process where the top teams won't be there, but I think odds are that there will always be someone better than Optic at any given event.

Tom Brady will be 39 when the season starts, and is playing arguably his best football

6yq1Iqj.jpg

i love this but tom brady  :wutface:

It's chilling to think that if they hadn't picked up Naded, OpTic wouldn't be frivolously grinding (preparation for Boston).

They probably could/would have made the same mistake that they did pre-HWC

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

its easier.

Besides, I can't for the life of me figure out bum jumping.

Because I suck at bum-jumping  :kappa:

But really most people in T2 wouldn't expect you to make that jump so it can catch them off-guard pretty well.

It seems that my tutorial skills leave much to be desired. If anyone is struggling with these and want a quick lesson, I'm sure I could have you guys doing them in no time. Once you get the hang of it there's basically 2-3 useful jumps on every map that instantly become available.

On-topic: People have been sleeping on NV super hard. Take the 2 best players from an NV that played really well at regionals but had an insanely tough pool, and add Rayne and El Town (an incredibly talented fill player who doesn't miss and one of the smartest objective players in the game at the moment, respectively). I wouldn't be surprised to see them in most people's top-3 by the end of the season.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Where is the May LAN at?

They'll announce the location for the May 8th LAN most likely on May 1st.

Tickets will probably go on sale the same day of announcement, hopefully you could be one of the lucky 12 to score a ticket!!!!

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

-snip-

I actually just spent 15 minutes on The Rig learning them. Finally got them down 99% of the time. Had my timing all wrong when I started but got it figured out now.

It's chilling to think that if they hadn't picked up Naded, OpTic wouldn't be frivolously grinding (preparation for Boston).

They probably could/would have made the same mistake that they did pre-HWC

IMO Maniac and Flamesword already repeated their pre HWC mistake. There's a reason they're having to play catch up so hard right now. They got knocked out of Worlds, and instead of carrying on playing, they treated it like one long holiday, whilst all the other teams still in it carried on practising and competing, pulling further ahead. Whatever catching up they did to Regionals was for nothing, they're starting back at square one again. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

When Che says Team Skins, obviously I want Weapon skins. However, I REALLY hope they do team Armor skins as well, because I think it would be badass to have team logos on the armor in game. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

When Che says Team Skins, obviously I want Weapon skins. However, I REALLY hope they do team Armor skins as well, because I think it would be badass to have team logos on the armor in game. 

Hadn't even thought of that. I'll take some HCS armor with an RNG logo on it please.

2016 Champions REQ Pack

• CLG Athlon Helmet
  • CLG Athlon Armor
  • CLG Assault Rifle Skin
  • CLG Magnum Skin
  • CLG Emblem

Pro League Pack

• OpTic Magnum
  • Evil Geniuses Magnum
  • Team Liquid Magnum
  • etc.

Something along these lines would be so lit. Individual team packs would also be more efficient but I don't know how practical that is for 343

Or a badass cowboy/bandana wearin Spartan helm. RNG skin of course.   :fire:  :cash:

• Upvote (+1) 7

I just want the RNG skins to turn the pistol into a revolver, and the helmet to have a cowboy hat/bandanna.

I don't feel like that is asking too much :kappa:

EDIT:  @@Stikki Lawndart 2 stronk

• Upvote (+1) 9