CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

? Everyone knows blaze and he still doesn't have a good team so good logic there.

oh snap.

yq8jawx.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

Prediction for Pro League/Power Rankings

1. CLG: Royal 2, SnakeBite, Lethul, Frosty

2. RNG: Penguin, Ninja, Commonly, Victory X

3. EG: Roy, Suspector, Snipedown, Lunchbox

4. E6: Huke, Cratos, Shooter, Bubu Dubu

5. NV: Mikwen, Pistola, El Town, Rayne

6. DNL: Hysteria, Contra, PreDevonator, Ogre 2 (I believe this team is still in flux but I like this lineup as I saw yesterday on Contra's stream)

7. TL: Eco, APG, Spartan, Stellur

8. OPT: Naded, Ace, Flamesword, Maniac

I'm sure @@aPK, @@TheSimms, @@Clicked, and @@T0rM3nTeD will start working on the Beyond Power Rankings as soon as teams start getting locked in to their spots in the league. Probably will try to get something started after the May LAN when there are 6 Official Spots claimed  :fire:  :beyond:

• Upvote (+1) 5

Does anyone else think that the spartan/stellur/eco/apg team has been slightly screwed over: just because they hadn't formed before any of the details came out: they haven't been invited to the first qualifier and they must be better than both optic and probably e6

• Downvote (-1) 20

Does anyone else think that the spartan/stellur/eco/apg team has been slightly screwed over: just because they hadn't formed before any of the details came out: they haven't been invited to the first qualifier and they must be better than both optic and probably e6

Pretty sure the invite for this first 4 team qualifier is just the 4 teams with allegiance players on it. They originally were going to give 1st and 2nd at worlds the guaranteed entry but since allegiance split up they are letting the 4 pieces of the team duke it out to see who gets in right behind clg. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Except that the first qualifier is only for teams who have a previous member of Allegiance, since Allegiance would've had a guaranteed spot in the Pro League had they stayed together.

You don't get it.

Allegiance was supposed to get the 2nd spot offered to them, since they all broke up and are on separate teams now, they invited those separate teams to fight for a spot (that would have been allegiances guaranteed spot).

• Upvote (+1) 2

Disagree.  

Nobody is going to shoe you onto a team just because you know them.  It can get you noticed sooner sure, but you still have to be willing to grind and play and practice and show up to tourneys regularly and place well.  Part of being a pro isn't just individual skill or ability, it's your willingness to sacrifice other parts of your life to practice for 60 hours a week and show up come tourney time.  That tweet sounds like a whole lot of sour grapes to me...

• Upvote (+1) 3

edit: ya'll mfers too fast for this "old washed up poor hand eye coordination" man.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

They wouldn't have been invited because they have no members of the ex ALG squad. The purpose of the tournament is to give the second spot to one of the four ALG members teams. Because ALG isn't a team now. So RNG, Liquid, Elevate etc. no matter what wouldn't have been invited unless they had, El town, Svspector, Cratos, or Naded

• Upvote (+1) 3

That team doesn't have any members from Allegiance. Regardless, only the winner of that LAN gets into Pro League - the other three have to keep competing.

TL has lost some pretty lopsided scrims to nV & EG anyway.

? Everyone knows blaze and he still doesn't have a good team so good logic there.

Yeah I didn't exactly see the logic there, I think he's just butt hurt

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lol at the 5 responses immediately explaining the LAN!!! If people don't understand now.....they never will...

• Upvote (+1) 3

God, I wish I worked with ESL. Or MLG. or 343. eSports is so fun.

Is Halo eSports so fun that it would drive a talented individual like yourself with a knack for making beautiful things to make an Enigma 6 Fan signature banner for some upvotes?

Lol at the 5 responses immediately explaining the LAN!!! If people don't understand now.....they never will...

Thankfully Team Beyond told me there were 7 new posts since I started typing or else there would have been more  :laughing:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Curry, Harper, trout, stamkos, Crosby, Antonio Brown, JJ watt, Messi. All under 30 and all the best at their sport.

It's probably just having younger bodies physically. So I'm just saying, you can't compare real sports and Halo when it comes to age. OG2 could very well be a pro at age 40. Who knows. He still seems like a great player to me.

You could make the argument that Lebron, Brady, Ronaldo, and Ovechkin are the best in their sport. All 30+.

I think this is pretty pointless though as I don't think sports and esports should be compared.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Once the Pro League teams are finalized and kicks off, I think it would be awesome to have some LANs from other tournament organizers to help teams get more practice in while the Pro League mathes happen. That way they can be even more prepared for Worlds

"friends" ???

:kappa:

I won't front, I literally have but one friend in my day to day life. lol People are cock suckers, I would rather see my Halo friends every few months to a year than deal with people here where I live. IDK where you're from but people in North Carolina are fucking crazy. All they do is get high and drunk because they have nothing going on in their lives here. Everybody is a pile in NC for the most part.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What is the hcs council?

I have to get ready and go so I don't have time to go back and look through the last 5-10pages (really I shouldn't be on atm lol) but there was a copy paste of the pro league announcement that mentioned a "hcs council" thats going to be doing changes to settings/maps. So I'm wondering whos on it.

Yeah I didn't exactly see the logic there, I think he's just butt hurt

I can name a known player that doesn't have a team.